Help Maxine with Maps

Chat about anything and everything non-Etrian related!

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Help Maxine with Maps

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:51 pm

So, I'll try this one more time and I'll try to make the topic a little more to the point where I can update it to get you guys to help me.

I want to really fly through the maps, but the hardest part is the damn FOEs.

So help me with FOEs. The data I need includes:

Are they Aggressive (do they come after you when you move), Passive (move on their own), or BOSS?

For movements are they: Stationary (stay in one spot until you come near), Patrolling (have a set route - I don't need to know the route at this time), or are they Triggered, in which case I need to know the square(s) that triggers them and what square they appear on once they are triggered.

Please use Zaraf's maps to reference the ones I need.

I am currently working on Floor 7.

I need data for maps Floor 8+

This data will change when I complete a map and start the next one.
Last edited by Maxine MagicFox on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:42 pm

If I get the time, I can go through the maps and see if I remember patrols. I really should considering how much fucking time I spent staring at the maps when I made them :(

Trigger range, I'm fairly sure is only like two spaces away but now that you ask, I'm not 100% certain.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Not always. For instance, the second map, if you start down one particular branch of the map towards a chest, a FOE suddenly spawns right in front of the chest and starts coming towards you. I think it was like a space of 10 squares or so away.

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Let me also specify, just in case anyone gets confused.

Trigger FOEs are FOEs that do not show up on the map AT ALL until you've stepped on a spot.

FOEs that simply sit in a corner until you come two or three spaces close are not Trigger FOEs. These are Aggressive FOEs whose movement is marked Stationary.

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:13 pm

For some reason, I was assuming you meant what range to trigger their aggression, not the spawn points. I think I marked those too.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:26 pm

LOL, hey, keep that info around anyway since I really do plan on marking out FOE paths eventually and that's information I will want to include.

I'm almost done with floor 7. I just need to map out the coords (which I have a program that does that for me automatically) and put it all in the coding. Images are complete.

Floor 8 will probably be started tomorrow or Thursday.

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:41 am

Ok, Scy, if you have any FOE data for Floor 8, post it up since I'm going to start it tomorrow.

[] - [] - [] - []

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Discussion Section”