request for a small drawing, that is gonna be a b-day present

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Tortuga774
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

request for a small drawing, that is gonna be a b-day present

Postby Tortuga774 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:34 pm

Hi
I don't know if this is the right place to ask such, since it doesn't relate to EO or fanart in general at all. I hope it's fine still.

Recently I received a code that gives me a cup for free, which I can edit myself. I decided to give it to my sister as a birthday present. The birthday is on the 10.08 (DD.MM), so it's fairly soon.
I tried it by myself, but i realized that I don't have the technical device, nor the skill tbh. I could draw it, and make a photo, but even after the software editing, which I don't have the skill for, it looks just not good enough.

A clean drawing without colours is totally fine, but if you think it's better that way, you can of course colour it. The cup offers only a limited space for the personal editing, so please remember that when doing background or something. The cup is white btw.

bday_pic.jpg

This is my attempt. I want to keep the pose and the general idea. Everything else should be polished. The most important thing is, that it follows this mangastyle, I tried to implement.

It won't be a problem if the present is delayed for a few days. The delivery service isn't confident anyway.
Feel free to ask anything.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Re: request for a small drawing, that is gonna be a b-day present

Postby noodles » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:37 pm

that's really cute

but what are you asking for specifically? for someone to clean that image up so it looks better on the cup?

Tortuga774
Ragelope

Re: request for a small drawing, that is gonna be a b-day present

Postby Tortuga774 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:15 am

That's something the artist can decide. He/she could strictly stay on my version and just polishing it, or making something else in the same style.
I would prefer the latter. Main things, that should be considered are the style and the pose. By style I mean this plain and cartoonish depiction of a character, commonly used in comedy anime shows.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “The Trash Can”