The Blaster Master's jolly golly art emporium!

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

91 posts
Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Re: The Blaster Master's presidential cabinet of lolis!

Postby Skele Von Mann » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:23 am

gotta experience all forms of bodies

now go make bara
When you're alone, always remember:

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:32 am

W-what? No, no, NOOOOOOOOO!

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:39 am

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 am

Introducing, the lolitary of the treasury, Kaeda Keizai.

During the original sketch, her left arm was holding a book, not massaging her neck, but I couldn't draw the hand holding the book for beans. So I said "oh grand swiffer, take me to a faraway land", it did, and I confronted Shigeru Miyamoto, ruler of otherworld. When I told him of my situation, he told me
"Oh my sweet child, how it pains me to see you so" he sighed, and continued.
"Blaster Master, that book is your most powerful adversary, and you cannot defeat it, even with the knowledge of the secret of loli. Take this magic wand, and use it to seal the evil book, I foresee that you shall see it again, but when you do, you alone will be able to defeat it. Now go child! And fullfill your destiny!" After using the magic wand, I created Kaeda here, enjoy!

Note: Gaikos amazing flag contest is still going! Keep guessing!

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:46 am

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:16 am

Here she is folks! Sugoiko Yatsu, lolitary of war. Yes war, because screw defense.

Interesting story behind her, I was sitting in my lonesome one day and thought "hey, what if someone made an army of badasses?" After a thought monologue, I realized what I was gonna do for the lolitary of war, and you see her now in front of you. I also think this is my greatest work yet, so tell me if I did anything wrong. Aside from the guns, I draw guns like ZUN draws hands, and I know it.
Remember, the flag guessing contest is still going! And you can guess more than once as well!

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 am

Suddenly the fire of justice began burning within! I felt alive! My power level tripled! My shirt has been ripped open! My power exceeds that of Atom Ant even! I AM, UNSTOPPABLE!!!

So yeah, suddenly I got random inspiration and finished the presidential cabinet of lolis. Meet the attorney general, Masayoshi Watanabe. I particularly like the legs in this one, I had to redraw them a lot, glad they came out well. Now i'll be handling Trifkins loli portrait, for putting my quote in her sig, then whoever wins the flag contest, then i'll do requests, but only about 2 a week. And whatever I doodle and such. Have fun with my lolis! (in a clean way, of course ;D)

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:46 am

Happy birthday Lord Zombie and CD-man! Here is my birthday present to you (guys). You may use your side however you please. If you don't know whose who, left is lord zombie, and right is cd-man.

Pretty much a quick drawing I did, thought it would be a nice thing to do for their birthday, didn't spend much time on it though, I see a few things wrong with it now, but they may just be me.

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Ha! Am I holding a CD? Awesome. Also, did you have any references while drawing, you did you kinda just imagined what we looked like yourself?

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Normally when I begin drawing anything, I have no idea what i'm going to draw, I pretty much just make it up as I go along, then if it's not satisfactory, I erase it, and redraw it, this goes on for awhile until I think it's ready, that's pretty much it. I can't say I got direct inspiration from anything in particular, but when I drew Lord Zombies hair had a certain original character in mind.

Remember, you can do whatever you please with your half, make it an avvy, color it, print it, show it to friends, etc. it is your birthday gift.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:05 am

Tsun tsun.

Yesterday I tried to draw a womanly body... As soon as I was finished, my pancreas began to crumple, I began to spasm uncontrollably, saying nonsense, foaming at the mouth. I fell to the floor. All went black...

Something must of happened, because when I woke up, I was tied to my bed, there was this preist standing over me with a scared look in his eyes, and it was the next day! How inconvenient. After ripping my way out, I noticed it was valentines day, always forgot and never cared, until I had a clever idea, which is the picture you see now, so I thought hey, lets post it. After posting it, I thought I was missing something, I had forgotten Trifkins requestish thing, sorry, I haven't been busy at all, i'm just a procrastinator and lazy bum. I'll post Trifkins pic tomorrow maybe.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:20 am

No worries! Take your time. In the meantime I get to enjoy the adorable picture above. Love the valentine there. I'll have to use it on someone next year. :3

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Now someone just needs to crop/resize this so I can make it my sig. You can make it your sig too, I don't mind.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:38 am

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:34 am

Thanks Dr. Cat. Tonight, I'm planning a special treat. Watch out for it.

91 posts

Return to “The Trash Can”