The Blaster Master's jolly golly art emporium!

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

91 posts
Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Blaster Master's jolly golly art emporium!

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:40 am

They're all I draw nowadays, just noticed that...

Anyways, first up, the face loli! The unnatural mix between a face hugger and kawaiiness

By the way, don't expect me to go crazy and post one each day. Or, heaven forbid, frequently, because i'm really lazy, y'know?
Last edited by Curry-Kohai on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Blaster Master's presidential cabinet of lolis!

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 am

Look guys, i'm an attention starved loli drawing monkey here, I need the feedbacks, makes me feel like you care... Or at least acknowledge that i'm a lolicon, that works to.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:43 am

Ah, I don't get too many comments on my stuff here. It's not just you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 am

as long as you are interested in roris as drawing references instead of some insidious purpose it s alright

the sleeve on her upper left arm kinda looks wonky with no shading or whatever

could list some lame shit like no real details on hair or the shirt
When you're alone, always remember:

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:43 am

The feet are super cute! : O /jealousjealousjealous

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 am

So, today I felt like I wanted to draw, so when I was stumped on what kind of loli to draw, I looked around here, I noticed that I named this thread "presidential cabinet of lolis" for no reason. then I got this idea and said "hey! Why don't I draw a presidential cabinet of lolis?" Because i'm not into politics, I looked it up on wikipedia (it's easy to bypass, don't tell me it's not) and found out that a loli cabinet needs a loli president. Since i'm egotistical, I decided the president should be me. "but wait a sec" says thee, sipping on the blood of innocents, "you ain't a loli, get outta here.", "yes" says I, enjoying a drink of orphan tears, "but with a swiffer, I can be a loli on paper!"
Upon using the swiffer, I came out with this, enjoy.

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:39 am

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:48 am

My next creation, lolitary of state, Gaiko Mondai, in charge of foreign affairs.

Thought I was going to miss today, phew.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:44 am

While playing metal slug the other day, I figured out the meaning of life, I forgot it due to the burning orphanage I set on fire though, but i'm pretty sure it had something to do with grapefruits and Robin Williams, try to meditate about that. Anyways, once I had died the uptillienth time (that's totally a number) I thought that I should check out to see if anyone posted on this thread, after seeing the silence of the aftermath of war (or when I pass by) I thought that maybe the link was broken. I noticed that I didn't really pay attention when I drew it, or posted it. Upon looking at it for a century in narnia, my eyes fell out of my sockets. Upon coming to this realization, I realized it looked like and that you guys probably looked like when you saw it. So to make up for it, I redrew the lolitary of state, she is now suitable for huggles.

May I introduce, the new and improved lolitary of state!

the first one to guess the flags incorporated into her clothes correctly, will obtain a free loli portrait.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:03 am

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:12 am

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:28 am

Can't wait to see all the colors to figure out the rest.

@Edit reply - W-w-w-whaaaaaaat? SWEET. Done and done. : 3

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:38 am

usa on her socks i guess the stars are kinda crowded

either mexico, romania, or nigeria on her right sleeve theres a fuckton of flags with that kind of design but with different colour

japon on her upper left sleeve

united kingdom on her left sleeve

germany is on the collar or whatever you call that im no expert on clothing details

china on her shirt
When you're alone, always remember:

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:38 am

Here she is color coded, now you can guess properly.

Flags are slpit into:

Scarf, shirt, skirt/socks, left sleeve (her left), left wrist, right sleeve, right wrist.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:53 am

So i'm taking this graphics design class. Apparently, my roris are looked down upon by society, and I was specifically asked to "stap drawin' lil' gurls" then instructed me to go with something "moar man-like". Damn I feel so out of my element, it's not even funny. Gonna draw a metal slug and end this quickly.

Note:thats what the instructor really sounds like.

91 posts

Return to “The Trash Can”