The Blaster Master's jolly golly art emporium!

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

91 posts
ClefdeSoll
Ragelope

Re: The Blaster Master's metal slug of jolly lolis!

Postby ClefdeSoll » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:56 am

So I heard you like lolitas. I shall keep this in mind. >v>

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Curry-Kohai » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:31 am

...Who told you...

Alrighty then! I haven't posted in a while, so heres a new piece. Loli golem!

This was my first golem ever, affectionately named Junko.

Golems are artificial beings created by magic, commonly used as cheap labor. But recently they've been lowering in numbers with the Roboko's growing in popularity, golems have a few drawbacks that aren't found in Roboko models, here's a list.

1. Magicians have to be hired to create golems. Magicians are also a bit greedy, too.

2. Golems, after a while, will run away to find the meaning of life and gain a soul. Can be very annoying when they're supposed to wake you up, then come back demanding they be paid like the other servants.

3. Even with a soul, golems... Aren't the sharpest nails in the bunch...
See Juko's right arm? "what's going on there?" You may ask, here's the answer: I was making some pottery the other day, when Juko here saw the pretty pot in the kiln, she wanted to take it out to ask me if it was finished yet. Instead, she came into my room without half an arm and a very confused and wide-eyed look on her face. Not only that, but the ash from her arm got cooked onto the pot, ick.

Golems are only $249.99! If you order now you get a free limb repair kit with your golem!

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:43 pm

^ Back in the day, golems ran on punchcards.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:20 am

CROSSOVER COMBINATION!!!

So, neato story behind this.

Right, so I was just chillin' and playin' my Skullgirls, right? So suddenly, I get the feeling that I need to draw, 'kay? So I hobble over to the drawing board and say to it "Alright, you got me over here, what do you want me to do?"
The board responded:
"Different... Style... No... Lolis"
I was appauled, one because it said no lolis, and two because we ran out of Coke©, I suddenly thought about Zammy-chan, and I began to draw.
When I finished him, he seemed ronery so I put myself on there (after swiffer treatment of course)
The board, angry with me, challenged me to a match of Marvel vs. Capcom 3, it then grew a pair of hideous arms, and we played. Epic battle music played, and I was crowned king of the gnomes. I was crowned because my board imprisoned them for several thousands of years. However, a large portion of the gnomes left because of my capitalistic views. And thus, this picture was born.

Also, Zamisk hasn't endorsed this yet in any way, shape, or form.
What can I say? I'm a fan of hijinx.

EDIT: Took another picture of this, more in focus now, also, wouldn't this be considered fan-art?

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Re: The Blaster Master's jolly golly art emporium!

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:38 am

Junko!

Re-did her, original picture is quite small. I like what I did with the hands, though.

Also, pants-under-skirts are my new favorite loli attire.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:26 pm

she needs a hand

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Golems are pretty handy around the house.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:21 am

Hey...

I know you may not take requests and you may not have played Etrian Odyssey 3...

But I wanted to say this as a lulcow...

CAN I HAS SEYFRIEDS?!

But I am looking at your work and it is actually pretty cute. Granted it is in that moe style, but with some improvement in anatomy, you might see some good results...

The sketchiness in some of your pieces are hit or miss; I personally don't like it sometimes, but at other times I love it! I wish you had more colored pictures though.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:40 pm

Funny you should comment on the moe style.

Recently, I've been doing Fist of ghe North Star and Street fighter characters, and was debating putting them up because of an extreme difference in what's on this thread.

As for coloring, I have these really super nice colored pencils, but I never use them because it takes too long and I was always bad with coloring.

In the Seyfried department, I haven't played EO3 ever, so I guess i'd have to look into doing that. So maybe now, maybe not, depends on how quick I get angry at online Street fighter 4

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:50 pm

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:10 am

Season's greetings! Actually, i've drawn nothing seasonal! But here's

Something moe:

Accompanying rant:

Something manly:

Accompanying rant:

Holeee crap, Photobucket app, please have my babies.

Other things:

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:30 am

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:36 am

Yandere? That can't be good in battle at all if four fifths of your party like one guy and are more than eager to kill for him.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:33 am

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:25 am

Hey, remember when I did that one picture for CD man's birthday? I thought "Might as well see how far I've come" and did this, I guess it's fine, but I see quite a bit wrong with it, I did it in like, a few hours anyways.

So yeah, happy late birthday CD-Man! Also, from this point on, I'm going to use this thread properly and post EO fanart, so that's a thing to look forward to.

91 posts

Return to “The Trash Can”