The Blaster Master's jolly golly art emporium!

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

91 posts
Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Blaster Master's presidential cabinet of lolis!

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:09 am

Here it is! A sig drawn by me, and then traced in MS paint. You can use it as your own too! Just edit this post and copy the text below!

Enjoy!

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Blaster Master's metal slug of jolly lolis!

Postby PLA » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 am

Nineteen!
19 lolis!
Ha ha ha!
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:51 am

This is a new record! We must strive to beat it! Grab my cape PLA, we're going loli hunting.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Explorer-hat! C|:3

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:14 am

It is finished!
Trifkittenrainsizzle now has a loli portrait! Amazing!

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:32 am

SQUEEEE!

> 3< It's adorable! *saves it forever an' ever an' ever an' ever*

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:52 am

Did this just now, I just picked up the pencil without thinking, had to much cola, and ended up with this, there is a caption I thought up though...

"There is a reason I am the Blaster Master, know that. Do not come again, or I will actually try next time..."

Anyways, neato.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:59 am

So, when I went loli hunting with PLA two days ago, I realized that he is the best loli hunter I've ever seen, so I wished to employ him. However, that was not possible because he wasn't a loli, so I took some of his DNA and used shady scientific techniques to make loli clones, the first line of clones are PLA-09, short for Personal Loli Attainer 9th edition. get one today and you'll get a free seifuku clothes kit! A $75 deal for just $55.99! Get yours today! Call now at 1-800-notarealnumber.com! We now ship to Europe!

BTW, sorry for not telling you PLA, I just didn't find the time to tell you whilst I copyrighted your DNA!

EDIT: We now have the new personal pack value! It's a pack of 5 PLA-09s, that will love you 'till the very end! They also come with re-doable name tags, so you can name them whatever you want. Only $199.99!

Warning: These prices do not include clothing and food expenses, they are also protected under the PLFGOR act. PLA-09 are not to be exposed to excessive amounts of the color magenta. Do not feed after midnight.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:59 pm

I'll take 300!

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:37 am

I was looking through my work the other day and I noticed that I seem to be doing some pretty generic poses. So tomorrow i'm going to post something more dynamic.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Loli diabolix, or lolibolix if you will.

Caption:
"First, I'm gonna beat those mean adventurers for hurting Iwaopeln. And then I'm gonna take their money so that I can buy a puppy dog!"

So yeah, about that thing where I said I was going to do a dynamic pose and was going to do it tomorrow? Funny thing happened, you see, I got this really bad case of lazy. So I didn't do anything. So I thought that I should do some actual EO fanart, so here it is.

Also, sorry if I make you never want to kill a diabolix again. ;D
Last edited by Curry-Kohai on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:43 pm

^ Dialolix? :3

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:51 am

No silly, dialolix would mean the bottle opener lolified.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:46 am

Did this one almost immediately after. Meiko Watanabe.

Alraune are one of the prevailent races in the loliverse. Alraune cannot move by themselves and commonly live where they were planted. Primarily, alraune feed on nutrients in the soil. But can receive standard human food through the human part's mouth. Since they cannot move easily, alraune do not participate in sports, and commonly find jobs in which little transportation is required. With the help of certain services, alraune can be uprooted and moved, but this process is lengthy, and the alraune's tentacles provide adequate self-defense if the uprooting is against the alraune's will.

Alraune are subject to mild discrimination due to the fact that they're race was that of powerful monsters, before they were civilized when I became the Blaster Master of the loliverse. All in all though, alraune commonly live happy, surprisingly social, lives.

91 posts

Return to “The Trash Can”