Repayment Can Be A Monster!!

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
13 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Repayment Can Be A Monster!!

Postby Dangerus » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 am

The Dark Side of the Labyrinth...

XxXxX

“HELP ME!!!”, cried a Dancer when he realized his entire party was killed by the beast that has his trembling weak body in his coils.

His tan skin and red hair were sweaty with the desperate struggle, his clothes were drenched in both his sweat as well as the blood of his fellow party members.

The beast slowly pulled him in, his tongue struggling to take off the clothes.

“W-wh-What?”, he asked himself...

The beast pulled his purple sweater off and slurped it down.

“N-n-no!! This isn’t supposed to happen like this!!!”, the Dancer cried.

His pants were next, and it was painful for him to feel the amylase touch places where there were not supposed to... Suddenly, something saved him.

A troubadour from the land of Etria. He had sandy blonde hair and had facial hair here and there. He wore a green uniform, with hardly any way to strip him down. He bonked the beast upside the head, later bludgeoning him again.

The Dancer escaped the beast’s tentacles. The troubadour saved his life. He had to repay him the traditional Dancer way, but sadly... He didn’t have a song to dance to; his Tracks were eaten thanks to the beast, who stole his sweater.

“How may I repay you... Proud bard?”

XxXxX

In Armoroad, Seyfried was surprised to see them return finally doing what he requested; the death of the Abyssal God...

“I will gladly repay you whichever way I can...”, Seyfried smiled.

“Then we’ll be taking you...”, Alcohol smiled, somehow picking the Yggdroid King and carrying him over the shoulders.

“NOT LIKE THAT!!!”, Seyfried cried out.

And just like that, they put him on the ship known as Clerksy and sailed off somewhere.
“You guys, I could slay you all for this nonsense...”, Seyfried hissed when he tried to get into his attack form.

However, something got him back into his standard form.

The aroma of the sea was too much for Seyfried now.

“Wait...”

It wasn’t the sea he was smelling... It was one of Nadjaki’s taming hormones... but he’s a Yggdroid!! How did he... He forgot that the Yggdrasil Labyrinth was still an organic being... he probably was too, even if it was mechanical...

“What are you...”

His armor was being stripped down until he was almost naked like Olympia was.

“Well that’s a shame... He’s still a robot. Aw well... Better leave him be...”, Puera said, walking away. Still, their curiosity around the robot king still was bugging the rest of his party.

“What are you guys doing?! He’s obviously possibly asexual!! Like he’s going to react to anything you guys are...”

Seyfried gasped and moaned as Alcohol was actually nibbling on Seyfried’s legs.

“Alcohol, what the Hell are you doing?!”, Puera shouted in shock.

Flappy, or Prince Flappiere was forced to drive the ship. Alistar took turns with Nadjaki on keeping his eyes on the ocean, until Puera was stuck doing it for them. The girls joined in and of course... Seyfried was not having any fun with this ocean journey.

“So where are we going?!”, Seyfried asked Flappy finally, trying not to sound like he’s in pain.

“To the a place Nadjaki’s taming hormones will stop affecting you after a while.”, Flappy smiled.

“You mean until then, I have to deal with this?!”

“I can’t control my party like most other leaders... I usually control combat and mapping, but since neither are those are applying here... and I’ve never experienced what you have... I am at a loss.”, Flappy then blushed nervously. He was so innocent, to the point he was embarrassed of what his party did to him. Seyfried admired that pure heart, but it wasn’t enough to make him sated with the answer.

Soon, Seyfried cried out in ecstasy. It seemed Nadjaki and Alistar did well to help Alcohol dominate him. He knew that what the party did was horrifying... but I guess he knew what they wanted from him after that experience.

“You guys are insane... Kidnapping a King is a crime!!”, Seyfried groaned, trying to put his armor back on, “and defiling him is a death sentence.”

“We couldn’t control ourselves as soon as we saw your sated smile.”, Alistar blushed nervously. Her red lips were bit as if she were ashamed of doing that to him.

“It is a shame we are no different than the Deep Ones...”, Alcohol muttered.

“Nadjaki only understood it was mating season. Even when one is in heat though, they usually stay picky.”, Nadjaki blushed harder.

“I see... Are we heading back?”, Seyfried finally asked.

“No. We’re headed to Tharsis. That’s where all the real answers lie...”, Flappy finally answered.

“No way... You mean you also defeated the Eldest One?!”

“That’s right. Though we had to give you this in the process.”, Alcohol smiled as he showed him a Porcelain Offering.

“How did you...”

XxXxX

“A level one party should have never just waltzed themselves into the Sixth Stratum like that. Death smells deadly back there, and it’s because it happens as many times as the beast takes a ferocious dump...”, the Troubadour hissed as he took him to Tharsis.

“I’m surprised you don’t want to repay me yet, good sir... I’d do anything... make myself a slave to you and will do all of your bidding... I can cook... I can sew...”

“How about we rebuild your party with new recruits. I’ll show you the ropes if you’d really like...”, the Troubadour smiled.

“Please! You’re doing too much for me already!! You saved me from a monster and that’s just the beginning! Don’t let me burden you with nothing to pay you back with...”, the Dancer cried out.

“Say... What’s your name?”, the Troubadour asked.

“Venusis.”

“Hey Venusis... I’m Django. How about we check out the ladies for a bit, shall we?”, the Troubadour smiled. Venusis, the Dancer just blushed as he let Django show him around town, painting the town red.

Soon they looked to see a small ship just dock.

“Hey... Maybe we ask these travelers for advice?”, Venusis asked, pointing at the ship.

“Well, they do look like veteran explorers.”, Django smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED?

XxXxX

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Repayment Can Be A Monster!!

Postby Dangerus » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:42 pm

A Love Nobody Would Ever Expect...

Venusis and Django got a hold of the crewmen on the dock. Venusis saw a beautiful tan skinned face whose dark purple hair swayed by the sea breeze get out of the ship calm and collected. However, he can see in his lighter purple eyes something unearthly touched him in his exploration.

He was followed by the Armoroad Guild known as Dangerus... At least... Five members from said guild. They haven’t successfully matched the autumn colors when it came to hair color, but they were finally dressed to encounter whatever hits them in their exploration, including the chill of the late November winds.

“Ah. They seemed to have defeated their labyrinth.”, Django smiled laughing.

Venusis can tell they were way past Django’s level of experience here. However, he wondered if they ever dueled the king that they let place his feet upon the soil of Tharsis and this is why he waited patiently for them.

“Hey!! It seems like you guys tamed a monster from the labyrinth!!”, Django laughed at the explorers from the ocean city.

Venusis saw that the king’s nonchalant expression now turned into an embarrassed and angered expression.

“How dare you talk about the King like that!”, the black haired monk hissed as he punched the bard right at the gut.

“Please forgive Django... He’s a bard that has no respect for royalty.”, Venusis said bowing to the conservatively-dressed king.

“I guess it’s alright... This isn’t my kingdom so he should have no qualms giving me backlash...”, this quiet king said, as if he was lying to his face about his feelings towards his comment.

“Yeah, we tamed this shrew alright!”, a drunk, red head, one-eyed pirate chugging cheap booze smiled as he laid his arms over the king’s shoulders.

“Nadjaki don’t think Seyfried monster though...”, a tan-skinned tribal looking brunette girl said in broken English as she hugged the king, “Seyfried misunderstood... Seyfried no monster!!”

“C’mon Nadjaki... That’s just his way of saying we had our way with him!!”

“Nadjaki think that bad saying, Alcohol!”

“You’re such an innocent girl for someone that was in heat and was pulling this pretty man’s hand...”

“Alcohol so stupid for thinking Seyfried woman!”

‘Nadjaki’ and ‘Alcohol’ had a pretty pointless argument as the king, who was called Seyfried by the tribal girl, was trying to stop it.

“C’mon you guys... There is no need to ramble about what happened on the boat; We need to search for answers about the labyrinth here!”

“Seyfried’s right!”, the youngest sounding voice, a boy with blonde locks of hair, beautiful blue eyes, and had beautiful royal clothes on, piped up, “If we waste time talking about what you did to him, we will never have time to figure out what happened to our land!”

“Good thinking, Flappy. Our apologies, natives of Tharsis...”, the monk from before sighed, “But is there an Inn we can stay in?”

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:38 am

It was night time now and the bartender known as Negzee mumbled about having his bar raided by a pirate who was surprisingly not dead from the alcohol intake he had.

Little did Negzee know though, that he took a bottle of aphrodisiac that the naughty sorceress (who he forgot her name by now) let him keep for a special time for a loved one.

Seyfried reluctantly was forced to take a sip from the aphrodisiac by Alcohol, who never got to see him tipsy before in his entire life. Rather than take a mere glass from Alcohol, though, he took the whole bottle, knowing a glass would not be enough to get the Automaton King drunk.

Though after finally losing his sobriety, Seyfried started crying...

“Little sister... I’ve missed you for so long!!”

Alcohol noticed that he was on top of his pink-haired sister, Alistar, addressing him as Gurtrune.

“What’s the matter? You met her already and ventured with her into outer space of all places!!”, Alistar pouted.

Seyfried clenched his metallic fists, pulling Alistar’s white top off with it.

“I never got to say how much I loved and admired you, little sister... I really wished we can do so much more together... but seeing you with Kujura... I guess you really don’t want to play with me anymore...”

Alistar just realized Seyfried had incestuous feelings for Gurtrune right then and there... But seeing Seyfried is addressing her as his true knight in shining armor, she can’t help but take advantage of his newly acquired beer goggles.

“Alright big brother... but I’m a big girl now too, so maybe we don’t play.”, Alistar grinned devilishly.

And that’s how Alcohol saw Alistar getting plowed by Seyfried all by herself... Good news was Flappy was already fast asleep back in the hotel, and Nadjaki was also too drunk to notice that Seyfried was ravishing someone that wasn’t her. Bad news is, Alcohol may be drunk, but he was obviously was able to stop his own sister from toying with his affections.

“Room for one more?”, Alcohol then said, trying to sound sober and much like an angry Kujura.

That was the thing about Kujura; Alcohol was spiteful of the general the most for some reason, but he was confident to pull him off.

“K-Kujura?!”, Seyfried gasped, beer goggles getting foggier and foggier.

“Damn right...”, Alcohol smiled knowing Seyfried was getting more and more drunk to the point he can’t recognize everyone.

“It’s not incest if it’s in a three-way big brother...”, Alistar smiled devilishly. Knowing Alcohol, he would agree to this. Seyfried was too drunk to notice she was referring to him.

So Seyfried was being played with more and more by the two pirate siblings until dawn hit them and Seyfried was tired from all of the screwing.

XxXxX

The next morning, Negzee tried to draw on Seyfried’s face when Seyfried clenched his hand very tightly and woke up very VERY upset looking.

“What happened last night?! Why am I naked on top of a sullied bar table?! Why are Alistar and Alcohol on... Oh my God...”

“Yeah, that creepy b*tch gave me a drug that turns the first person you see after drinking it into your dream girl... You seem to confuse that pink-haired pirate hooker for your sister. Well, I guess they wanted Burger King the next morning, because they sir, are about to wake up with the King.”

“Your jokes aren’t funny.”, Seyfried said beginning to cry. He really thought Gurtrune was going to save him from this party of kidnappers. But at the same time, they were pretty good actors. He touched his lips realizing Alcohol probably had kissed him during the threesome.

“Shut up! It’s hard to cheer people up after a hangover!! Well... now I got to clean up this mess. You guys are sick!!”, Negzee hissed, finally nudging the duo of buccaneers up from their naked slumber.

Alistar was the first now blushing heavily to see Seyfried finally get off of her looking ashamed.

“Forgive my rudeness last night, Alistar... I probably took the worm.”, Seyfried said embarrassed.

“What are you talking about? You were enjoying yourself... Didn’t know you loved your sister that much though... Maybe someday I can roleplay as her again at a more fitting setting?”, Alistar chuckled.

Seyfried hated that idea VERY VERY much.

“I didn’t know you could get so horny when you’re as drunk as me. Guess you contain yourself so well in that robotic body that when you lose yourself, you lose control even more. Now I know to keep the booze from ya...”, Alcohol sighed, pulling the bottles of aphrodisiacs away from him.

“You disgust me the most.”, Seyfried growled.

“Hey. I only offered ya a glass... You just decided a bottle was going to get you sicker quicker.”

Seyfried sighed. He was never going to control this party’s libido if he was the object of their affections.

XxXxX

“Ready to Venture through Tharsis’ Yggdrasil Labyrinths?”, Venusis smiled at Django.

“You bet ya! Well, one problem... You have to do the venturing. I already know all the creatures in Etria’s Labyrinth... Trying to learn Tharsis’ would make me forget more.”

“You’re so funny!!”

Venusis and Django had a good laugh.

“Now let’s set up your party... Won’t be too hard. Oh yeah!! That’s how we’re gonna figure out which party members you should have!! Oi!! Let’s chase after those explorers from Armoroad and their little pet of theirs!!”, Django then roared as he chased after the six sleepy faces leave the hotel finally.

“And I still have to repay Django... He’s a funny man...”, Venusis blushed.

“Look at that stupid bard!! Parties in Armoroad are FAR more different than parties in other Yggdrasil labyrinths!”

Venusis turned to see a pouty looking female medic wearing glasses and a ponytail.

“Who... are you?”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:03 am

First Steps Into Guildhood

“I am Medic-in-Training Gilda!!”, the bifocal glasses clad green haired girl hissed.

“Hey Gilda... Calm down...”, Venusis blushed so timidly.

“I come hunting down our male recruit for our latest guild and the first one I see is a total air-head!! I can’t calm down!! Why are all the men I find in this God-forsaken town so DENSE!!”

“That’s not very nice!”, Venusis hissed.

Soon Gilda and Venusis had a stare down.

“Ah! So we encountered another man! How wonderful!!”

Venusis turned to see a buxom cyan-haired dancer giggle.

“Maybe we take him into OUR Guild... It would be nice to have a nice gentleman dance with me in the battlefield...”, the female Dancer smiled as she hugged Venusis. Venusis blushed.

“I’m sorry ladies... but I am busy trying to repay a hero that saved my life!”, Venusis then squealed. He was scared of all the attention he was getting. He almost felt like he was in the Sixth Stratum almost eaten by the monster he encountered earlier.

“That’s just great! Your sluttyness is scaring him off, Tybalta!!”

“Oh! Pardon me for not being a total misandrist to the man you just drove off!”

“Like your breasts are going to help anybody!!”

Venusis cried. Those girls were INSANE!! Like Hell he would join their party! He remembered not even his sister was like this... Then again...

XxXxX

Venusis and Midasa were inseperable siblings... Midasa was only 12, but she wanted to protect Venusis whichever way she could. She sadly was the first to die by the monster in the Sixth Stratum’s claws; as her tan skin and beautiful blonde locks were shredded and mushed as if she were going to be mince meat.

Venusis was crying in tears due to the loss of his little sister, but at the same time... It was in a middle of a battle, and soon, the other three members of his party; a purple haired Fortress, a dirty blonde haired Medic woman, and a blue haired Landsknect girl all were made dinner for the monster in that Sixth Stratum.
Venusis wanted to give up right then and there after his sister died. He thought he could never live without her, dancing with him when he was alone in the battlefield. He wanted Midasa to sing to him a lullaby when he was asleep. He felt very horrible without his little sister, because that little sister was the only family he had and would ever will have...

There would be no girl like Midasa, because Midasa was Venusis’ sunshine in the morning. She was there for her when she was sickly and when she was sick, he would do whatever thing he could to help her get well. Venusis was just horrified by the fact he is living without Midasa...

...and these women argued with the rest of his former party JUST LIKE THIS!!

He barely noticed the Night Seeker that stood in front of him.

“Are you okay?”

Venusis gasped, startled to see this tan skinned, navy blue haired, tan skin girl... wearing such dark clothes and have such a cold, unwelcoming glare.

“Don’t mind Gilda and Tybalta; they never get along.”

“...you are...”

“Nausicaa... princess of darkness...”

“Ah... I see...”, Venusis muttered.

“See you later, male explorer... I know you need to repay that dirty old man that saved you from the monster that killed your sister.”

Venusis gasped. He never told anyone these things; only Django knew about his adventure in the Sixth Stratum. How did Nausicaa know about that?! And how did he know he had Midasa?!”

XxXxX

“Hey you guys!! Come back!!”

Django panted heavily to the amount of running he did.

Alcohol was the first to turn.

“Huh?! Hey it’s that bard from the dock... Hey buddy! What’s happenin’?”

Django huffed, “I need your help with something...”
“What is it?”, Flappy asked, jumping up to see Django.

“Well, I have this apprentice of mine who needs a better party. Can you help him find a party that he can get along with and can defeat any enemy if they put their minds into it?”, Django then asked.

Alcohol, Flappy, Alistar, Nadjaki, and Puera started to look at each other. Seyfried just turned away a little bit just to keep them from turning to him.

“Sure thing, buddy...”, Alcohol grinned.

“But that’ll mean he’ll have to find people that will actually want to be his friend!”, Flappy declared.

“And let’s not forget a person with a keen sense of direction and knows how to survive a labyrinth!”, Puera announced.

“Let’s not forget good charisma!”, Alistar smiled.

“And he better be a good wielder of any weapon his profession allows!”, Alcohol howled.

“And Nadjaki want him to stay strong!”

“So how are we going to do this, guys?”, Django grinned, “Make them duel that pet of yours?”

Seyfried snapped right then and there.

“Clearly I am offended that the citizens of Tharsis like you are objectifying me like this! I can’t even believe that THEY of all people are actually demoralizing me as the King of Armoroad! This makes me very VERY sad.”

“Don’t be mean to Seyfried like that... He’s very sensitive for an old man...”, Puera then stated very clearly.

“A sexy old man at that... Am I right?”, Django said, looking the young looking Seyfried in the eyes.

Seyfried had every right to obliterate him right then and there, and he did that.

“Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry!!”, Flappy cried, as he healed Django with a Nectar.

“Nggh... He’s a feisty one, that little King of yours... He knows how to be a beast when he has to...”

“Actually, I never seen him in clothes that WEREN’T his usual royal armor! He is 117 years old, but he gave himself the body of a forever-21-year-old prince!”, Puera muttered.

Seyfried blushed, “I guess that’s my one regret...”

“Put him in a cat-maid outfit. He may be a Yggdroid, but I bet you the spectators are going to turn some heads when they see him...”

Seyfried roared, “Those are peasant’s clothes!!”

“Getting a little snobby, aren’t we, King Seyfried?”, Alistar giggled, as she held Seyfried’s hand.

“Nadjaki want to see Seyfried dress up!”, Nadjaki smiled.

XxXxX

Seyfried, although embarrassed about the girl’s clothes he is wearing now, decided to keep his signature smile. He noticed rather than a cat-maid outfit, he had shiba-inu ears and a tail, and a skimpy red dress you would see Bond girls wear. Alistar taught him everything about how to use makeup, and so far, he surprisingly looked like a girl from their angle.

“Are you okay to do this, Seyfried?”, Flappy asked Seyfried, a little quiet and upset the girls put him through all of this. Seyfried saw Flappy admired him and can see why he was the only member in his party actually concerned about his psychological state.

“Don’t worry Flappy. This is only to help an ally of our’s apprentice succeed in destroying enemies of Tharsis.”

The green haired medic from before, Gilda stopped to pull Seyfried’s hand.

“Hey there! Refreshing to see a fashionable dog-girl in Tharsis!”

Seyfried was confused.

“Oh, pardon me madame! I’m Gilda, a Novice Medic! I am looking for recruits for my Guild!”

Soon, Seyfried, as well as Flappy were being crowded by Guild members trying to ask for Seyfried to join their guild.

“One at a time, people. I know this isn’t usually...”

Seyfried found out that people didn’t know he was male royalty in disguise. So he took the awkward silence as something that would get him rejected.

“Uh-oh, Seyfried... They may not like it you spoke...”

Seyfried blushed harder, “Forgive me, everyone... I am...”

“It’s a TRAP!!”

It seemed his speaking only made things worse as people tore at his outfit and Yggdroid parts. The Abyssal King began to cry as his hair was being pulled and sooner or later it was even worse than when he was kidnapped by Alcohol and his gang.

“G-gu-ALCOHOL!!!!”, Seyfried cried out.

Then he covered his mouth.

“Alcohol! Help us!! These explorers are going insane!!”, Flappy cried. Seyfried turned to see the boy being stripped down to his royal undergarments by female explorers.

“PLEASE!!”, Seyfried and Flappy cried in unison.

Alcohol came to the rescue as he summoned an ice storm to keep the people from doing anymore.

“Alright ya maggots!! Get offa my woman!! They were trying to get to granny’s house when you dumb bitches are bursting her bubble!! Don’t get me started ESPECIALLY for the fact you creepy ass fucks tried to rob my son!! Now if you want mercy...”

Then suddenly Alcohol stood next to Seyfried and Flappy, now released from the horror that was the insane explorers reactions to them both.

“Don’t you DARE lay a finger on these two EVER again...”

The explorers scattered, leaving Gilda, the only one to not lay a single finger on either Seyfried or Flappy, save for the hand pull, alone in the face of Alcohol’s wrath.

“YOU...”

Gilda gasped... Her pants became wet with fear.

“So you want to challenge a veteran explorer of Armoroad’s Yggdrasil, huh? Well then... I bet you think my blade will be the most delicious thing you’ve ever tasted after I kill ya...”, Alcohol hissed ready to slay Gilda right then and there.
“Alcohol, STOP!”, Seyfried hissed.

Alcohol turned to see Seyfried, makeup messed up, robotic limbs amputated and clothes tattered, command him to not kill her. Seyfried knew that Alcohol’s party was going to obey him gladly, even if it meant stopping themselves to murdering the one that have mutilated him.

“Don’t do this... It’ll leave a bad reputation to the people of Tharsis that citizens of Armoroad are merciless killing machines. I don’t even want to be here... but if you want me to be with you, I gotta lay down some rules so I will at least feel comfortable. Don’t kill that girl.”

“Alright Seyfried... Glad to see you act like a King to us, even though we basically kidnapped ya...”

Gilda was shocked. That pirate kidnapped him and yet he is still treated like royalty. She never knew a Buccaneer to be so... So kind to those of royal blood before!

She even saw Flappy hug Alcohol.

“T-th-Those explorers were scary!! If only I were a King like Seyfried, I can silence them better, and protect him!”

“Was he... kidnapped too?”, Gilda asked.

“Who? Flappy? Of course not. This little one allied with the Buccaneers to destroy the enemies of Armoroad. I can’t be that grateful enough...”, Seyfried smiled gently to Gilda as Alcohol and Flappy were fixing him back to a much better condition.

“This is the first time I met with the King of Armoroad. How can I ever repay you?”, Gilda asked.

“Actually, I had the perfect idea. Do you have a guild, Gilda?”

Gilda nodded excited.

“Well now... I want you to bring a friend of mine’s apprentice along with your guild on your journey into Tharsis’ many labyrinths.”, Seyfried smiled.

XxXxX

“THIS GUY?! Some King you are!! How did this loser get apprenticeship from an ally of yours!!”, Gilda hissed at Seyfried, pointing discouragingly to Venusis.

“Be grateful I saved your hide from Alcohol’s blade, young lady!”, Seyfried hissed, now in his element as a king.

“Goddammit. I thought I was getting a kiss from a cross dressing Prince Charming... Not a punch in the gut from a cold-hearted toad!”, Gilda cried.

Nausicaa and Tybalta though were enjoying Venusis’s company.

“Hey!! Seyfried!! Why are you so angry at grumpy Gilda?! She’s all ‘I-need-a-Midol’ so don’t let her keep your mood down!!”, Alcohol laughed.

Seyfried saw Alcohol give him a tall glass of rose-colored sparkling wine.

“No thank you Alcohol...”, Seyfried politely declined the drink.

“Whatever, more for me!”, Alcohol said, chugging the glass in front of him, “So maybe you’re in the mood for something booze can never make you feel...”

“Now that I have all these customers... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING BACK HERE?! I THOUGHT I BANNED YOU FROM THIS BAR!!”, Negzee, the cross-dressing maid bartender hissed back at Alcohol, about to kick him out of the building.

“HEY! Why can’t we celebrate where we want to celebrate!”, Alcohol hissed.

“It’s because... It leads to me cleaning up a table full of YOUR jizz!! You know how much these tables cost man?! These babies wear down over the time you clean them!”

“We only been here once, buddy. Give me a second chance, will ya?”, Alcohol said smiling to Negzee.

“Fine... but if I see you idiots ruin these tables two more times... So long to trips to the bar!!”, Negzee groaned.

“Now... How about an extra chug of that rose wine you have.”, Alcohol grinned.

XxXxX

Django gasped.

“Venusis!! Your Guild only has three other guild members!! That doesn’t make a party at all!!”, Django roared upset.

“But Mr. Django... Aren’t you going to...”

“I told you, this trip through Tharsis’ labyrinth is NOT one I will hold your hand in. You HAVE to find one more member for your party!!”, Django roared.

“Ohhhkay...”, Venusis said, defeated and now nervous. It was hard finding a guild that actually likes him... It’s going to be harder for him to find another guy that wants to explore with them...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Last edited by Dangerus on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:25 am

~what the hell am i reading~

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:18 am

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:44 am

DUDE NO NO CHILL OUT I wasn't bothered by this at all, I just read the first post and wasn't quite sure what I had read. Nothing ever creeps me out. The only fic I've written in here was about peanut butter sex.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Oh yeah! Though I mixed yours up for Sampson's for some reason...

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 am

Hamptona and Seyfried

Seyfried was having a stroll through the streets of Tharsis and he remembered he was on a stroll to get info for the Guild of Dangerus. Seyfried was relieved that for once he got to have some alone time; With Alcohol and Alistar (as well as Nadjaki) trying to sleep with him, Puera being an asshole, and their leader and youngest member of the team, Flappy, asking for teachings on how to be a king, Seyfried felt relieved Flappy let him walk to the market alone.

However, he turned to see a Fortress female with blonde hair hair selling funny looking dick shaped cookies.

“Is that a...”

“It’s Hamptona’s Snickerdoodles! Come on and have a bite!”

“Ehhh...”

“Short and stubby, creamy cinnamon goodness...”

“Uhhh...”

“Get them while they’re still hot!”

“Ahhh...”

“Uhh... Shitty costume man? Are you going to pay up or what?”

“Oh! Umm... Sorry miss, but why are they shaped like a reproductive orga--”

The Fortress slapped Seyfried upside the head.

“HOW DARE YOU!!! My snickerdoodles do NOT look like penises! I shaped them after ME!”

He shook his head confused. The blonde haired Fortress looked NOTHING like those cookies. She was much more adorable than a cookie shaped like a dick.

“You’re the 93rd asshole that told me my cookies looked like those! With creeps like you, I’ll be bankrupt! I NEED THE SALES!!”
Seyfried then got to authority mode, “If I were your mother, you wouldn’t dare talk down on me like that... and if you were in Armoroad, you’d be HANGED for such rude nonsense!”

The blonde haired Fortress then began to cry.

Seyfried gasped.

“Oh! I-i-I’m sorry! I was just saying... be careful how you shape your cookies next time! I bet you Tharsi--”

Then some guards from Tharsis grabbed the Fortress’s hand.

“You’re under arrest for using phallic imagery to advertise your baked goods!”

“WHAT?! You gotta be fucking kidding me!! My cookies are not penises!!”

Seyfried watched the girl getting dragged away learning an insane... he really meant innocent girl is better off in Armoroad than in Tharsis if she’s being sent to jail for a simple messup in the bakery.

“Well, I gotta continue gathering more information...”

XxXxX

The blonde Fortress girl pouted in the prison cell.

“You sexually harassed the King of Armoroad with one of your phallic snickerdoodles...”, the King of Tharsis coldly stated.

“No I didn’t. I was trying to explain to him that my cookies weren’t meant to be shaped like penises! You men are so sick!”

“Hamptona Icabodia Veronicus!! YOU addressed the King of Armoroad with your... cookies. The Ocean Princess would have killed you if she knew he was here being violated by such nonsense. Senator Flowdia would have sentenced you to life imprisonment for even mocking the King’s sexuality like that!”

“And you know that guy was just a sick f--- Wait... HE’S THE KING OF ARMOROAD!!”

The King of Tharsis then showed her a picture of him.

“This was the man you saw. However, we can forgive you for this insult to the
King’s intelligence IF you service him in some shape or form.”

“...You have to be fucking kidding me!!!”

XxXxX

“So how was your research, your majesty?”, Flappy asked curiously.

“Not so good. I hoped to find out more about the tree of Yggdrassil that is currently affecting Tharsis, but instead I learned how NOT to bake cookies.”

“Owch. The market isn’t always a good place to get information your highness. Even the shopkeepers in Armoroad remain a mystery to us.”, Puera sighed.

“Oh. That’s a little sad.”, Seyfried sighed.

“Your majesty, we have given you a girl that will be of some service to you on your visit to Tharsis.”, a guard said behind Seyfried.

“Ohh!! Excuse me, gentlemen... You actually surprised me!”, Seyfried gasped startled by their sudden appearance behind them.

“Our apologies. We knew you would require some assistance in your trip to our Labyrinth. Please, let this girl help you for she will regain her freedom this way.

The Fortress began cursing under her breath very very loudly.

“Fuckin’ King Seyfried, who fuckin’ lacks any fuckin’ fashion sense, and yet he’s fuckin’ still called fuckin’ royalty because Fuckin’ heritage and he’s also the fuckin’ savior of motherfuckin’ Armoroad...”

Seyfried looked unamused by this girl.

“Forgive this girl’s foul mouth. She’s been cursing your name vainly ever since he got out of the prison. She has no respect for royalty for a Fortress like herself.”

Seyfried could forgive that. Nothing is like Alcohol’s beer breath and Puera’s foul mouth on a bad day.

“You keep her away from ovens, okay my liege?”

“Alright. You steer clear of trouble!”, Seyfried smiled and waved.

The twin-tailed blonde girl now was staring into Seyfried’s soul through his eyes.

“Where are your tastes in clothes, sir?!”

“Fashion doesn’t matter if you go to war...”, Seyfried muttered, learning about how real soldiers have blood on them and don’t care if it stains their nice chainmail or not.

“Fine. Pretend ALL you want... You sir, are going to get mobbed by the fashion police someday!”

Seyfried didn’t know what she was rambling about.

“By the way... I’m Hamptona Icabodia Veronicus, daughter of Frederique Icabod Veronicus who has eaten Sixth Stratum leveled enemies for breakfast! Don’t you fuckin’ insult my family name with any of YOUR nonsense!!”, Hamptona the blonde haired Fortress before him howled.

“Alright...”, Seyfried said, dumbfounded by Hamptona’s foul temper.

“Hey. Django said Venusis needed one more party member in the Guild... Will you do the honors to escort her to them?”, Flappy asked.

Seyfried noticed that when Flappy is trying to get her away that even HE thinks she’s a foul female. So Seyfried smiled nervously and nodded.

“Yes... Let’s get her to explore Yggdrassil with Venusis.”

“WHAT?! You want me to go to THAT Labyrinth?! But I’m a pretty cute little girl!! I don’t wanna die!! I’m too pretty!!”, Hamptona cried.

“You want to live the rest of your life in a cell for bad craftsmanship in your cookies?”, Seyfried then glared like a demon at her.

Hamptona then shook her head. Seyfried was still a King, and she was going to work for her; so he had to show who was boss.

“Then you go with a nice young Dancer to explore what surrounds Tharsis or so help me, I will send you back for telling me how much you want to see me die...”, Seyfried hissed.

“O-o-oh-Okay!! I’ll listen to you, m’lord! I’m gonna go explore the Labyrinth!!”

“and you call yourself the daughter of an expert explorer... You shame him with your pansy excuses.”, Seyfried sighed, disgusted.

TO BE CONTINUED?

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:00 am

Art Dump:

By the way, I am pretty disappointed in how the coloring turned out. It actually looks pretty ugly. But this isn't about Art Critiques, THIS IS ABOUT REFERENCES!! So this was what Seyfried looked up all pretty thanks to Alistar and Nadjaki playing dressup with him.

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:09 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:29 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:48 am

Wolf Pack Mentality

Seyfried woke up to Nadjaki... In his bed... being the only clothed person there.

He gasped as she was on top of him. He feared the worst and assumed Nadjaki was drunk. However, rather than human sounds, he can hear the noise of cute newborn puppies.

"I don't remember any dogs in the room...", Seyfried whispered, trying not to wake up anybody else. It seemed like nobody else was in the room.

Soon, he realized the puppy noises came from Nadjaki, and that made Seyfried squirm a little. Nadjaki sadly had him at a tight hug, and what's worse was that she was suckling on his nipple (or what we assumed was his nipple), as if getting milk from a mother wolf.

Seyfried screamed finally which woke up everyone in the hotel room.

XxXxX

"Nadjaki sorry! Nadjaki had to protect Seyfried from storm! I dreamed of Momma and didn't know you were Momma, Seyfried!", Nadjaki cried.

Seyfried confirmed that Nadjaki was raised by wolves, and not ducks, who follow a similar pattern to mating season that Nadjaki does.

"It's okay... You just scared me, that's all. I was completely startled by the fact you did that... but remember, I'm not your mother."

"That's right! You're Nadjaki's mate!", Nadjaki said with a smile.

Seyfried was completely blown away by that comment.

"Looks like Seyfried woke up being a total milf!", Django laughed, only to be killed yet again by Seyfried. This time, it seemed impossible to get him back up, as his guts splewed all over the floor and blood filled the entire room, as if it were a horror flick.

"Mr. Django!! I'm so sorry about that!!", Flappy cried, desperately trying to get him to drink the nectar. Soon the floor cleaned itself as Django soaked back up all his blood, and it was as if Seyfried didn't even hurt him at all.

"I gotta learn not to tick off that guy... He packs a bigger punch than Chieftain Visil's minions.", Django coughed.

"Anyway, what brings you here, Django?", Seyfried asked.

"Inviting a Fortress into the Guild was a good choice! They have similar skills to Protectors back in Etria. I hope that she doesn't kill everyone else's mood though; she's a total bitch!!", Django huffed.

"I usually wouldn't say that exactly, but I agree...", Seyfried muttered, remembering how Hamptona treated him before he was forced to take her in by Hamptona's bad reputation.

"By the way, Seyfried, that Nausicaa chick that's a Night Seeker looks like she could be your sister... but when she said she wasn't related to you at all, I lost all hope in finding a way to get closer to you.", Django said, rubbing his scraggy, hairy chin all on top of Seyfried's shoulders.

"Of course a Night Seeker from Tharsis wouldn't be related to me, because my family NEVER left Armoroad before in their entire lives.", Seyfried stated bluntly.

"You must be the first then; you're living with Dangerus under this cute looking apartment."

Seyfried looked at Django with a smirk that read 'Shut up, really?'.

"Though it is interesting I look so much like a night seeker you found."

"Yeah. Unlike you though, she is totally moody, and a psychic. She read who I had sexual fantasies about just by looking at me in the eyes!"

"Your eyes do read you're a picky man.", Seyfried muttered sarcastically.

"Ahh! I envy Venusis! He gets surrounded by hot babes while back in Etria, I only had a lesbian Protector and a hermaphrodite Dark Huntress in my party. A male Hexer and a male Survivalist became a couple and snogged while we were in the Inn... Guess I was really alone, actually...", Django muttered, as if talking about a dark past that nobody really cared about because Django was retired.

"Tybalta and Nausicaa though are the only ones that really qualify as hot!!", Alcohol hiccuped, as he kicked the door open, "Gilda looks like she's Flappy's age, and so does Hamptona! Though Gilda is a female Puera, and Hamptona's a fuckin' creep!! Tybalta man... She knows how to dance!! And Nausicaa?! I almost confused the girl for Seyfried! She looks that fuckin' sexy! Isn't that funny?!"

Alcohol was laughing to himself. He was miles away from the door when Django started talking, and he was the only one that listened fully well on that conversation.

Django then looked at Alcohol with devilish eyes, "You bastard..."

XxXxX

The first labyrinth until they got closer to the tree, and Venusis was staring down an angry gorilla. He started to cry a little.

"C'mon Venusis!! Run back over here if you want to live!!", Gilda said.

"You can do it, Venusis!!", Tybalta cried out, bouncing her breasts up and down trying to play as his cheerleader.

"I see your future being bleak if you don't...", Nausicaa giggled.

Hamptona didn't care. She was busy feeding the birds her dick shaped cookies.

"Only birds appreciate my cooking...", Hamptona sighed.

Soon she saw Venusis run past her, and the girls following after him. Now behind her, was an angry koala-bear looking gorilla, and he was about to eat Hamptona's face.

"FUUUUCK!", Hamptona cried as she accidentally sliced the koala-bear faced gorilla's testicle's off with a swipe of her shield. The gorilla roared, pushing Hamptona cross the side. She hit a tree holding a branch with leaves that made Seyfried's face. She punched it before getting back up and slicing the koala-gorilla-thing's head off. She killed the gorilla, making it also that it killed its chance to reproduce.

"Umm... Good job, Hamptona?", Venusis muttered, blushing.

"Like you bitches helped me at all!! Now... To repay me, you gotta get on your hands and knees and bow down to me!", Hamptona hissed, pointing to her toes.

Venusis looked at Gilda, Tybalta, and Nausicaa. They both looked disappointed.

"Alright...", Venusis said. It was code for a Dancer like Venusis to do as he was told. Tybalta also followed this code.

Nausicaa and Gilda refused.

"I, in particular find this irrational! You weren't even there to cheer us on! You think you can get away with that?!", Gilda hissed.

This only turned on Hamptona.

"You two look like a cute couple...", she addressed Venusis and Tybalta.

"Huh?", Venusis said.

"How about you screw right here in front of me as well...", she grinned, very horny at the moment.

"DON'T DO IT, YOU GUYS!!", Gilda scolded the both of them.

Venusis nodded and looked to Tybalta to agree with Gilda.

"but... Hamptona saved us!!", Tybalta muttered.

"...but Gilda was the one that took us, in right?", Venusis declared.

"...Right...", Tybalta said.

They both then stood up to walk towards Gilda.

That's when Hamptona pulled Tybalta and started to finger her mouth, but it as actually looked like she was choking her.

"Tybalta!!", Venusis said, trying to save her.

Hamptona barely touched Venusis with her shield, as it sliced a bit of Venusis' new sweater.

Hamptona pulled her fingers out of Tybalta's hand.

"Can't you see repayment turns me on?!", Hamptona hissed as she started to play with Tybalta's body.

"I can't let you do that, Hamptona...", Nausicaa declared, now behind Hamptona as she knocked her out with a sudden forced neck turn.

"Oh my God!!", Venusis gasped.

"Is... Is she dead?", Tybalta gasped, finally out of Hamptona's perverted hands.

"How cute... I'm being too merciful to Hamptona... I only knocked her out slightly. She's not only knocked unconscious but paralyzed. We'll report back to Django about her behavior... I pray the Automaton King will give her punishment. If he doesn't... I will.", Nausicaa smiled sadistically.

Nausicaa walked off quietly. When another koala-gorilla tried to attack her, her blades quickly sliced the beast up into mincemeat.

"That Nausicaa... She's so mysterious...", Venusis muttered blushing.

"She's so cool...", Tybalta muttered, her big breasts being smushed together finally deciding to pop out of her bikini top.

"Whelp... I'll carry that crazy bitch.", Gilda muttered, carrying the creepy looking Hamptona on her back.

XxXxX

"So Flappy... What do you do when a party member has betrayed you?", Seyfried asked, quizzing him.

"That's easy! Kick him or her out of the team! He or she has ruined your reputation as a good leader. As a king raising a kingdom, a charge on treachery will range from exiling him, therefore outcasting him, to blatantly killing him on the spot!"

"Well, you're gonna be a pretty scary king, Flappy...", Seyfried blushed nervously.

"Don't worry! I'll try to make good friends. After all, I have friends like Alcohol that haven't left my side EVER!", Flappy smiled.

"Well, just be lenient on your rules.", Seyfried stated, knowing how naive Flappy is, as well as innocent and child-like still.

Flappy kissed Seyfried on the cheek.

"Okay!!", Flappy smiled, running off.

Seyfried probably got romantic affection from Flappy... but he really didn't know yet. Seyfried still doesn't know much about the rest of his party... or better yet, he doesn't know how his other Guild members are doing, because Flappy wrote a letter to them in a special code that they hope they can depict quickly.

XxXxX

"Any signs of those big dogs?", A dirty blonde Shogun hissed at a handsome Hoplite with an afro.

"Nope, but the ladies in Armoroad seem to be... giving me clues.", the Hoplite said, winking and air-kissing at swooning ladies left and right.

"I can't believe we allowed Nabeshin the Dragonslayer into our Guild! Dragonslayer my ass!!", the Shogun hissed disgusted.

"I HAVE COORDINATES ON THE WHEREABOUTS OF OUR FOUNDING MEMBERS.", a naked Yggdroid girl with magenta hair and bright red glasses declared.

"Really?", the Shogun smiled.

"SIR YATAGARAS... OUR MEMBERS ARE IN THE CITY OF THARSIS."

"Well Holy Shit on a Shit Sandwich with Shit on Top, Voluza! Tharsis isn't on the fucking map we made from our Sea Venturing!!", the Shogun roared, pulling apart the Sea Venturing map.

"Umm... Sir...", a brunette farmer wearing red and blue muttered timidly.

"What's up, Innjion? Did you harvest some more sun for your fire abilities, as well as for Voluza to actually function?", Yatagaras, the Shogun asked.

"Well... Yes... but you tore our map...", the farmer, Innjion noted.

"Oh... Well, where's Xaberinth?"

Xaberinth was squealing with fright of Yatagaras's surprising angryness.

"Oh... I'm sorry, Xaberinth... There there... Don't cry."

Xaberinth was a female brunette Zodiac with white robes on. She was Voluza's programmer, as well as best friend. She and Innjion are also a couple, due to the both of them being relatively timid.

Yatagaras hugged Xaberinth because Xaberinth is also much like an innocent child.

"So what's the plan... Wise one?", Nabeshin asked.

"We... GO TO THARSIS... We'll follow our founders into their labyrinth and live with them!!", Yatagaras declared.

"First let me bid adieu to my lovers...", Nabeshin smiled, running off.

Yatagaras sighed. He was handling a wild party. He wished his father, Barbossy was here... as well as Snowbelle and Alice, who were both pretty AND sane. But... if he really felt like it, he would do the deed of inviting them along as well. And he did.

TO BE CONTINUED...

13 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “The Trash Can”