The ignore feature!

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: The ignore feature!

Postby zamisk » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:58 am

Are there really people here making the experience so bad for you it drastically improves when you block them? I can't think of any even semi-active members here that I dislike that much. I never even considered using the feature.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:40 am

If I understand correctly, the images have been removed, and the poster has promised to abide by the rules in the future even if they don't agree with them. In my opinion it's kind of shitty to do this to someone who posted a few images that you don't like once (or twice? I haven't been following too closely.)

At the very least it's fucking impolite to gloat about it.

-PLA

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:41 am

*sigh* I agree. It's great that you love the ignore feature, but it's kinda obvious who you are talking about and, like Zamisk said, it's really not kewl to sit and gloat about it. I am well aware of the issue, and I agree with you. I'm starting to actually get mad and am going to start taking more aggressive action.

Don't you think, garrett, that it would have been more professional to, instead of sitting here gloating that you are ignoring said member, that you sent a PM to an admin or a mod and made an official complaint?

This just reeks of a kindergartener mentality "I'm not listening to you." And considering it's YOU garrett, I actually imagined better behavior. This doesn't seem like you and I'm slightly disappointed.

Still, yes, the ignore feature is there, and I'm glad that you seem to enjoy it. It came with the new boards. It was not a feature that I, or Archaic Sage, specifically chose to install.

[] - [] - [] - []

Hong
Manticor

Postby Hong » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Dealing with it is to ignore Shousa. To post about is just being a twat. Come on, lad. You are just letting him inside your head and control you.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Complaining isn't the same as reporting something that is against the rules. It's completely ok to do. Like I said though, it's your decision to use the feature but please keep it to yourself in the future.

-PLA

Archaic Sage
ItL Webmaster

Postby Archaic Sage » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:25 pm

I'm locking this as whilst unacceptable actions from members of the forum are occurring, I don't want this topic turning into a hate thread.

[ | | | | ]

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “The Trash Can”