Mission 1: Adventurer's Initiation

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

ziron
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ziron » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:56 pm

Ramus
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ramus » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:42 pm

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:53 pm

Ramus
Fenrir

Postby Ramus » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:15 pm

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:49 am

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:09 am

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Ramus
Fenrir

Postby Ramus » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:25 pm

(For clarity reasons, let's just say we're at D1)

The group stopped right before a clearing. Looking around, it was just a simple, open area, a few scattered trees at the center that could be chopped for wood, unlike the solid mass of brush around them that was tangled beyond all reason.

Andrew stepped gingerly into the clearing. Nothing jumped out, not stirred. He took another cautious step. Nothing happened. He let down his guard and walked over to the small group of trees in the center and sat down, resting his back against one.

"It's fine," he said, gesturing the others over, "There's nothing in sight." With that, Andrew laid his head back. The air after all was starting to get cool and the sky darken, it would be no use trying to travel a labyrinth in the dark.

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:38 pm

ryu just stayed silent for once and followed the rest of the group. he knew the others didnt like him. but he didnt exactly care.... much

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:04 pm

Kyoufu looked around the clearing and noted that it did seem rather nice, and there was no threat to be seen. Seen being the emphasis here. Kyoufu had an odd feeling that sticking around would mean bad news, but he wasn't so sure. He was sure to be alert for any signs of hostility that would come up if the others followed Andrew and decided to take a break. Kyoufu sighed. "I'll stick around in case something comes up."
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Ramus
Fenrir

Postby Ramus » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Andrew started gathering some wood laying about the area. Night was falling soon and they'd need light.

He laid the small pile on the ground, lit a match, and dropped it on the pile of wood. The wood started to smoke and caught fire. Andrew sat back and put his shield down for a while, the thing was painfully heavy.

But, it was rather hard to get to sleep. The forest continued to sway and creek during the night. It was almost as if there was something watching them. Andrew kept trying to close his eyes for a while, but to no avail. There was still something direly off with the forest.

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:36 pm

41 posts

Return to “The Trash Can”