Mission 1: Adventurer's Initiation

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Ramus
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ramus » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:19 pm

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:42 pm

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

ziron
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ziron » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Ramus
Fenrir

Postby Ramus » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:48 pm

Last edited by Ramus on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ziron
Killclaw

Postby ziron » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:15 pm

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:58 pm

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:51 pm

Kyoufu was at the ready as he faced the monsters that emerged from whatever hellhole was their home. Immediately Kyoufu drew his blade from the obsidian scabbard with which it was kept. The blade looked rather antique and old, but it served its purpose well - to kill things dead. Kyoufu looked intently at the monster that the others were wailing on, to analyze the weakest and most susceptible part of the thing. It was with his practice that Kyoufu could find these sort of things fairly fast. Kyoufu stared for a few moments at the monster before quickly drawing out the blade and slashing at the thing's left arm, causing a minor wound in it. It did not appear to deal much damage, but Kyoufu was certain that it was feeling some degree of pain after its attacks started to lessen slightly in ferocity.
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

Ramus
Fenrir

Postby Ramus » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:03 pm

The first monster was starting to back down in pain. However, the other one didn't hesitate to attack. It leaped at Andrew and he thrust his shield forward and knock the small animal back a few feet. Taking no time to rest, he rushed forward and thus his sword down and the creature that attacked first. He struck it in the chest and it went limp.

He put his shield up ready the second creature's next attack.

ziron
Killclaw

Postby ziron » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:01 am

Man. This battle seemed to drag on forever, an eternity of mindless slashing and recoiling and pain flowed through my mind. However, In the simple mechanics of time, it was only 3 minutes before the last monster cried one last time before it died a sullen death. I couldn't help but cringe, in pain. This labyrinth is not for jokers, no way.

I did not know how to proceed from this point. Would this people want to adventure further after fighting such a horrible battle, or maybe we would just quit? I would go back to a life of being a bum, and those freaks would return to whatever mis-begotten place they came from.

But, I must digress, I knew the answer would be to press on, because during that one fight, that one fight with the weakest the labyrinth would throw at us, we all felt what it was like to live for once. To risk it all, so one could win it all. This labyrinth was not about discovering the complex nature of the labyrinth.

It was about discovering ourselves.

But, I was too tired to mention it to my fellow adventurers.

So I simply summed up what I felt was the general feelings, which is most likely far from the truth given my disability at reading people.

"Damn, Please do not tell me we have to continue down this creepy-ass tunnel, and please tell me if we do, that there won't be any more of those creepy-ass monsters?"

By the look on their faces, they too, like me, knew, that there was no going back. The labyrinth had claimed another victim, not by ending their life, but by taking all the time in away.

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:08 pm

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:57 am

Kyoufu, once again, was irritated by the attitude of Ryu, the Dark Hunter. At least the Magus had some sensibility, at least he wasn't completely irrational in his thoughts like the other guy was. It seemed to him that exploring was, supposedly, the only way forward. Going back would do nothing, it would change nothing and ultimately solve nothing. Kyoufu could tell in the voices of both Abernath and Ryu that going back would be crazy, there would be no purpose in doing so. What would they pursue instead had they turned back? "There is no point in turning back," Kyoufu said. "At least, not right now. It's far, far too early to say for sure whether we should run with our tails between our legs. We will retire when we really must." Kyoufu said. He hoped his advice would sink in.

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:06 pm

ryu shows disappointment in ronin he could tell by looking at him/her that they didnt want to go further into the monster infested forest. ryu spoke out
"hey i thought ronins had no fear. so why do look scared but try and sound like your not. hah i think me and the protecter have more guts then you 2 put together"

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:34 pm

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:23 pm

41 posts

Return to “The Trash Can”