Mission 1: Adventurer's Initiation

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Ramus
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mission 1: Adventurer's Initiation

Postby Ramus » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:38 pm

This is the official topic for the first mission, just look in the Town forum to find the information on it. All sign ups are closed.

==============================================

Andrew took his first steps from the well worn and scraped stairs onto the wet, emerald green grass. The Labyrinth was all that the lady at the bar said and more.

Above him seemed to come some form of light despite being underground. The plant growth was unrestricted. Vines and bushes grew so thick and tangled in areas that it seemed impossible to cut through, let alone pass through. The trees stood tall and waved gently in the wind. Yet another miracle of the Labyrinth, there was no wind under ground. Even a light, wet mist hung in the air.

Yet, Andrew didn't feel safe or happy here. Something was seriously wrong. Perhaps the fact that he brought along some second rate travelers contributed to it. After all, a smoker, a punk, and a possible transsexual were a bit short of the supposed heroes he looked for.

Taking a few more steps, he looked around and it finally struck him what was wrong. There were no birds, no small animals, not even a fly. Aside from him and the group stepping out from the stairs behind him, there was no life.

ziron
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ziron » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:50 pm

I followed the protector closely. My heart beat slowly, but with an irregular beat.
The only force compelling me to continue to delve into the Labyrinth was the desire for the En that a mission would provide. Only if I hadn't wasted all of his en on those damn cigars.

I couldn't help but have a crack in my voice, "So, lets get started? I don't know about you guys, but this place ain't my brand of cigar."

I glanced around only to see nothing but dense forest with small paths interlacing through the underbrush. Unhearable sounds of evil resonated from this place. I quickly lit a cigar and sighed. Does not the Black person die first in these kinds of situations?

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Ryu steps into the lush green forest and looks around.
"heh i expected some type of dungon. seriously how am i gonna get rich here?"

ryu keeps a slight distance from the others mutters to himself
"these losers better not slow me down"

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:39 pm

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:58 pm

Last edited by shadowknight on Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ramus
Fenrir

Postby Ramus » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:06 pm

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:13 pm

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:20 pm

Kyoufu looked annoyed at the guard. He turned to face the Protector and merely said "You shouldn't really mind people like that," he trailed off. "I personally think you should be more worried about people like him." he said, pointing at the obviously ego-inflated Dark Hunter. Already, Kyoufu could tell that he was a troublemaker and thought he was the best, making a comment like that. Kyoufu had a knack for this sort of thing, he did have a crossdressing, androgynous guy for a brother, after all. Kyoufu inspected his own person and found he had extra ink anyway. "Even if we did run out of ink," he exclaimed. "I have extra on my person, so you can use mine."
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

Ramus
Fenrir

Postby Ramus » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:32 pm

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:36 pm

ziron
Killclaw

Postby ziron » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:39 pm

I instantly knew going west was wrong, I could feel it in my veins! This dark hunter was naive and nuts, anyone could hear the horrid sounds of pain coming from that direction. Of course, I may just be hallucinating, after years of magic abuse and other no so mentionable things, I cannot tell the difference.

The second thing that is wrong with this situation, is the depraved lack of female companions. All we have is two ego-inflated males, one for Jesus, and the other for some punk-ass belief that he has to make it, and an it, who can't decide. At least I can fantasize about the Bar Lady, what a gal!
I decided to break my silence, these punks are going to get me killed.

I spoke harshly towards Ryu, "Don't be ridiculous, it took you like 9 minutes of stuttering to come to the conclusion that the "west" is the right path, when it totally is not! Can you not hear those sounds?"

Then I turned to Andrew, "One thing before we continue, take the stick out, damn, so all high and mighty with Jesus, he obviously is not protecting you here. So buck up, and actually do something for self once by acting like a man."

Then last, but not least, he-she, "CHOOSE, For my mental sanity, CHOOSE a SIDE! Boy or Girl, choose, you can't be both!"

I felt I got my points through and started to walk again.
Last edited by ziron on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ramus
Fenrir

Postby Ramus » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:03 pm

So maybe that was why Pride was second most dangerous deadly sin. Either way, the group was not off to a good start. Andrew decided for now to shut up and move on. Either way, he chose Abernath's choice as the better of the two, though Andrew had no idea what the sounds of pain were. Maybe he's more insane than Ryu.

The guard snickered, Andrew turned around. Time to drop the pride, "Can you tell us which way it best to start with?"

The guard turn look at Andrew and said, "Back," and starting laughing hard and slapping his leg.

"I'll be going that way," Andrew said, pointing east, "And before we get started, I want to make one thing clear, if there's any danger, get behind me. Got it?"

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:26 pm

ryu gave a silent sigh and mutted to himself "man that was close.. almost made a fool of myself.... unless i already have. damn it i need to atleast try and get along with these guys if i want my furtune" ryu slowly turns to the group and trys hard to smile and look friendly, he replys to andrew "hey dont start trying to act high and mighty again. if theres danger i want to be at the front and prove that i'm not just talk and no action"
Last edited by shadowknight on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ziron
Killclaw

Postby ziron » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:16 pm

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:38 am

41 posts

Return to “The Trash Can”