Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Postby PLA » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:11 pm

^ Who would win a fight between Cordell Walker and John T. Booker?
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 am

Philosophers argue against forgetting your past.

And you'd want me to give up coffee? Yeah....no.

@PLA: What about Booker T and the MGs? Gotta give props to some Green Onions.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:30 pm

We're at now now, doesn't matter what happens then or later, but what happens now. You focus too much either two and you miss what happens right now.

Tortuga774
Ragelope

Postby Tortuga774 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:17 pm

So what is your point?
Usually, I don't ask these questions anymore. People just want to share their opinions, as I do, unconsciously. But the fact that you signed in yesterday and instantly wrote this, without any useful explanation, makes the whole post just bizarre.
The question above is not a rhetorical one btw.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:52 pm

I would ask that spam is reported and to please not respond to it so that it makes it easier for me to delete and report.

[] - [] - [] - []

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “The Trash Can”