I See No New Users Intro Forum Section

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Naya
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I See No New Users Intro Forum Section

Postby Naya » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:53 am

I'm on my phone so this'll be a simple intro for now. Hi, I'm Naya, a 24 year old RPG lover. Been gaming since I was 5 or so. Grew up with SNES and 64 mainly. Once I was in 6th grade my brother got a used PS1 off a friend. FFIX(well the beginning of a glitched copy, and years later finished) was my intro to RPGs, my now fave game genre. Lately I play my 3DS most, and finally acquired a PS2 again.

I got my 3DS March 20th either 2012 or 2013. Before I had any games other than Mario Kart 7, I played the EO IV demo, a series I had never heard of. I thought it was glorious. Though I had no clue of the challenge and got stuck maneuvering around my very first FOE for that mining mission. A year or two later a friend got me a 3DS card. I played the EO IV demo again and EOU's for the first time. I couldn't decide between the two, but after another friend said he was in EOU's credits as a tester, I got that one, finally beat it a year later lol. Got EO IV halfway between that time, like last summer(2014). Still working on that game. Love the gameplay but hate that entry's crazy dungeon challenges like the boiling lizard dungeon. Getting EO2U in the mail tomorrow. An awesome guy in a Fire Emblem forum got me the Amazon cash to finally buy it(online friends are really awesome, for many reasons, but helping you get a game is cool too lol). Passed up the release originally in favor of buying a PS2 for playing my old games. But the demo told me two things, the game is amazing and it'll be the best EO yet. I only wish I had eshop cash for the dlc. Really want EO III also, at this point though, waiting for the Untold remake. Unless...you all think it's amazing enough to pick up the original soon?

I look forward to discussing EO among many other things on this forum site. Small communities for games like this, can be great. Feel free to ask me anything.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: I See No New Users Intro Forum Section

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:40 pm

We don't have a forums. It's just a single thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13 (also noted in the rules, haha).

Closing. Please copy and paste in the appropriate thread. Welcome! (and don't feel bad or that I'm yelling at you, you're fine.)

[] - [] - [] - []

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “The Trash Can”