For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Poll ended at Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:40 pm

100%
No votes

Total votes: 4

Vedruk
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Vedruk » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Har! I'm ready to plunge the depths, heights, distances, or a pleasing plethora of combinations of the Furious Death Shadow Dungeon Labyrinth! For what it's worth, anyways.

Hey, it's not -my- fault that I like 'Depth Co.' as a guild name. I was dropped on my head as a kid by society as a whole. It's -their- fault. Pfsh.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:30 pm

So ^_^ I guess you like my idea, Ved? It's not much, but at least this way it gives people the option to do as they like so there's no "don't like it this way" complaints.

:( I know NOTHING about Forum RPs, though.

[] - [] - [] - []

Vedruk
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Vedruk » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:40 pm

Ah do reckon it's doable, boss ;).

Eh, you win some, you lose some, you blame someone else who eventually turns into a former-friend-now-lifelong-enemy. It's sad, really, because they were like family. When will it all end? Never. Because a dwarf never forgets a grudge, and this is a grudge that will be payed in blood. *Shaves his hair and beard, takes the Slayer's oaths.* But, it all works out in the end ;). Forum roleplays are fuuuuuun :).

Ahem, incidentally, please feel free to insert yet another 'go orc, WAAAAGGGHHH!!!!' thing here, or a Bright Wizard FOOOOOMball. *He nods sagely.* I get carried away. I blame that guy, over there. See? It's starting all over again! *Sobs.*

But, yes, I do like your idea. I should've concured.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:46 pm

^_^ You make some more wacky posts like that and I just might fall for you. (j/k)

I think when I get back from classes that I'm just going to go ahead and create these forums and get things into position. I won't open them yet so that way, if anyone objects we can deal with it (this thread isn't going anywhere).

[] - [] - [] - []

Vedruk
Ragelope

Postby Vedruk » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:55 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:00 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:24 pm

Vedruk
Ragelope

Postby Vedruk » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:23 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:48 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:10 pm

There, things are created. Everything is more of a "create your own story and journey through it with the characters you created in the Character Stories board".

Threads = Adventure stories. So you can make a thread "Exploring Stratum 2" in the EOI section and that's all where the story will take place*, with the topic creator being the GM. They can create a "Exploring Stratum 3" if they want while another person can create another topic that says "Quest: Find the Key" and the topic creator is the GM for that Thread but it has nothing to do with any of the other threads. >_< I'm only explaining this stuff out because I DON'T know what's normal or not in an RP. I hope my ideas aren't stupid, either.

(*I said "all where the story will take place" but I don't mean that. If you want to start the topic out at Stratum 2, you are the GM, so you can expand it, as the story continues, to include going back to 1 or progressing onwards to 3, 4, and 5, or maybe even have a side adventure in Lagaard when you back to get some rest at the inn.)

But in the adventures, the players can post using their characters or even their whole guild members. There's no "five people only" like it would be in the game. So, we'rd kinda bending rules.

Also, in each board, you can have spoilers for the game world that you are playing in. So EOI members can play in Stratum 5 if they want. Hell... make an adventure that takes the travelors back in time :3 that would be fun!

For the "Undefined Territories" if you want to include the possibility of spoilers, please mark them in your topic title "The Adventure through Arcadia - EO 1/2 spoilers possible!" like this.

Errrm... is this okay?

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:44 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

shadowknight
RPG Admin

Postby shadowknight » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:46 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:58 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:38 am

I think if people were allowed to do non-EO rp's, we would EO ourselved out a lot faster until this becomes just another forum. If people want to RP something else that badly, they could go somewhere else. I know of a nice place.

Vedruk
Ragelope

Postby Vedruk » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:38 pm

32 posts

Return to “The Trash Can”