Introduce Yourself Thread for New Members

For unwanted topics

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
G Wanderer
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Introduce Yourself Thread for New Members

Postby G Wanderer » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Hello everyone! I didn't see a thread like this so I thought I'd make one. If there is already one then please move this post into that thread, thanks.

Hey, I'm G Wanderer. It's just a quick name I made up for the sake of posting on this forum since I usually post anonymously. I'm a big fan of EO and yesterday I bought Etrian Odyssey 2. I'm very excited about the game. I love how the soundtrack sounds like a PC-88 game. In this forum I'll mainly be posting about EO and contributing fanfiction for the NSFW section.

I look forward to meeting you all. I hope to have a pleasant stay on this forum and contribute to it meaningfully. ^_^

Seniwac
Manticor

Re: Introduce Yourself Thread for New Members

Postby Seniwac » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:48 pm

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 pm

As a more serious response, there is an Official "Comings & Goings" thread for this.

Personally, I don't care where it goes but I'm not a mod so ... whatever.

[spoiler]ps, welcome. Don't mind Seniwac, you'd do well to ignore him.[/spoiler]

G Wanderer
Ragelope

Postby G Wanderer » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Thanks Scy. I searched for "Introduce yourself" in the search and couldn't find it...I guess I didn't see it since it's marked as an announcement. Mods can delete and lock this thread as I'll be moving my post over to the Comings and Goings thread.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Yes, ignore Seniwac -__-;;
[s]
As for the introductions, we do them here:
http://www.intothelabyrinth.net/forums/ ... c.php?t=13

At the Official Comings and Goings Thread.

Welcome to the Forum!

I'm locking this thread, but please feel free to add an official introduction to the appropriate thread.
[/s]

Edited to Add: ^_^ Oh, beat me to it!

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “The Trash Can”