EOIII Rantage!

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

1265 posts
isometric
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EOIII Rantage!

Postby isometric » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Yggdrago
Wyvern
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Yggdrago » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:16 am

This post was brought to you by me. It's Yggdra-good!

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Mole-chan I....

igniz13
Ragelope

Postby igniz13 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:04 am

I fought shin just as a trial run and ended up winning thanks to my weird team set-up.

Strata 5 is doing my head in. Lightning spam, my Monk dies so much, the invisible maps the rampant status effects and binds everywhere, the lightning spam, the lightning spam....

I think this is the furthest I've ever got in an EO game and it's making me want to rage quit or just start over.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:37 am

igniz13
Ragelope

Postby igniz13 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:10 pm

I forget his name but that dude who sneers at you all the time, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be wanting to beat down on that side.

I been looking again at this game and have realised Shogun's are a bit naff when they're not broken. So low HP and defence and on the front line.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:36 pm

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:30 am

Eghh, actually, I do remember Olympia being in my way being a bigger deal then Kujara being in my way, like when you first meet the , there's a tent in JUST the other room, but Olympia doesn't let you pass because that way apparently ALSO leads the to exit. I got rather mad about that. Plus when I was mapping the room that lead to the aforementioned boss, she just forced me into the battle by standing right by the door. Also made me rather mad.

Kujara does get in the way and all, but he never really bothered me that much (At least, not as much as Olympia has, gah). At least his presence reminded me whenever he stopped me that I should go up and save, and not get myself killed and have to redo everything I just did. But then again, I've not gone for the non-Armoroad ending yet, maybe when I get to that my opinion might change.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:16 pm

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:30 am

You do get to give your characters personalities! Half the fun of the EO series for me is looking at the gorgeous portraits and dreaming up stories. The other half is petting every squirrel I run into in the labyrinth.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:54 pm

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:05 am

Actually, the only fun part of the Etrian Odyssey series is petting squirrels you find in the labyrinth.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:46 am

All of those lost warp wires during my first play-through of EO2.

Good times.

1265 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”