1265 posts
Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: EOIII Rantage!

Postby Wolkenritter » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Combat Study is your best friend.

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Why even keep the farming team up to date? As long as you have enough safe stroll, youll be fine
"Roses are red, violets are blue
Im not a really big fan of tofu
But what i do love is jenetta, my adorable bunny waifu"
Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...
Drunken bunny waifu theme:

GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

Postby GhostsandDragons » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:19 am

The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

Wolfling
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Wolfling » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:59 am

This is for ranting right? Then here I go!,

Damn you You Turtle! I Can take 4 wanderer the same time but your always there to attack me when my team is almost dead (1-15 HP) and you always bring those leg binder friends of yours either to harass me or to kill my farmers and even I'm strong enough for 4th stratum your still strong enough to deal huge damage to my Prince, you got something Against me royalty?,

Ps. I know I can use thread but just like I said Im strong enough to dominate 4th stratum but despite him being on 2stratum monster, he still can fight, and I'm stubborn enough not surrender to a turtle, so its Etrian World War!, or "EWW!" for short

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Cray cray fun run? Let's try it anyways... Prince, Fist:Monk / Ninja, Gun:Buccaneer, Arbalist

1265 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”