EOIII Rantage!

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

1265 posts
Faivon
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Faivon » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:03 am

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:41 am

nekohime
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby nekohime » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Anima Zero
Bloodant

Postby Anima Zero » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:23 am

Yet more post game boss spoilers!

[spoiler]Took down Dragon yesterday. Quite damn easy to be honest. Dual Crush Amulets + a Slice Amulet on everyone sans Jade who just had dual Crush Ammys equipped meant I had little to worry about. Antivolt took care of Voltage, only being adamant about buffing my front row kept any desires of the boss removing said buffs at bay, and taking it out with little challenge.

...Well, except for the two times I derped it up hard by forgetting to refresh X's TP for Front Mortars and the front row getting roughed up hard by Fangs as a result.

Max lv99 limit unlocked. Now to (probably suffer!) on leveling at least 5 people to 99, then retire them.

Before that happened, I unlocked the Elder Dragon and checked it out for kicks.

*Sees it starting out with all 3 binds in place*

Me: Totally not gonna end well for me!

*Sees it cast Supernova after I well know I'm screwed from people dying all over*

Me: ...And I thought Digital Devil Saga 1's superboss was the only one with a severe overkill 5 digit damage attack vs. the entire party whose max HP can only reach 999 game going on. Looks like Elder Dragon just added itself to said game of overkillz.[/spoiler]
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Faivon
Ragelope

Postby Faivon » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:20 am

I see, good point. I'm trying to build an alternative damage dealer to my team. Usually the damage dealer is my Shogun/Buccaneer followed by my Arbalist/Shogun with Warrior's Might. My Prince/Hoplite is my tank of some sort, pretty useful when almost my team is down and of course Monk/Princess for all healing purposes.

I'm thinking of getting another damage dealer for my fifth character. Another Shogun/Buccaneer with Twin gun on the back row works but not too impressive, tried Zodiac with previous build, failed terribly.. tried another Zodiac with Meteor build, massive damage but eats up TP for few battles.
Still can't decide on who to drop to get that ...Ninja/Zodiac or Zodiac/Arbalist...
I'll try to cope with my current team for a little while longer, I guess.

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Kicked [hide]Alraune[/hide]'s ass the other day, tried fighting [hide]Anemone[/hide] as well, but with less success.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:50 pm

nekohime
Ragelope

Postby nekohime » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:07 pm

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Illuminage
Wyvern

Postby Illuminage » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Just beat [hide]Ketos[/hide] and am onto the 3rd Stratum! Aiming for the [hide]Armoroad route[/hide] because I want the [hide]Shogun[/hide] class. Yes, I'm going at the progress of a snail..

Faivon
Ragelope

Postby Faivon » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Pureauthor
Fenrir

Postby Pureauthor » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Just beat the game at 45/45/41/41/41.

[hide]Automaton King[/hide] and [hide]Olympia[/hide] weren't too difficult, aside from one or two asshole moves.

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:53 pm

May not like the art, but I must say the music is exceptional. In fact it has been in my head for the greater part of the day.

alexpk86
Bloodant

Postby alexpk86 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 am

Beat the game once with the [hide]Armoroad's ending[/hide], now going for the [hide]Deep City's[/hide].

I have a question: since 4th Stratum's boss is now [hide]Shin[/hide], is there a way to fight [hide]Ki-Rin[/hide] or do I have to restart a New Game+? Cause I haven't dropped the conditional loot >_>
"Who are you people and where's my horse?"

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:29 am

1265 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”