1265 posts
Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:05 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Optional Boss
Wyvern

Postby Optional Boss » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:08 pm

A little bit of bitching about a certain NPC... [spoiler]Just got slaughtered in B10F. I am just about sick of Olympia and her leading me into goddamned traps. She's such a troll, and I'm avoiding Yggdroid specifically because she is the class rep. I hope all the time she spends on the ocean floor rusts her crotch out, the metal bitch. Grrrrr[/spoiler]

Book Completion: 66%

Pureauthor
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Pureauthor » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Anima Zero
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Anima Zero » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Update from me...lv23 for everyone, B8F, right before the boss.

Some 2nd stratum related spoilers regarding enemies, FOEs, and slight story revelations forthcoming here.

[spoiler]Quite a few fun enemies here to contend with. The fun stopped at High Onneps though. They're basically the new Great Lynx/Largebill/whatever really high ATK normal enemy for the 2nd stratum.

To make it even more painful, they start showing up in pairs on B6F.

I thought it couldn't get worse...then I saw a trio of them on B7F. Yeah right I'm not going to even think about fighting 3 at once :P .

B8F...besides yelling at the upgraded version of the High Onnep, I managed to survive against most mobs down here. Still need to farm Iron Turtles for Century Shells in order to unlock a new armor.

FOEs...Abyssal Death, besides having a pretty cool name, started out rather tame. Just normal attacks that were easy to patch up from via my Monk or item usage from my Buccaneer.

Me : "When do I start getting scared of what you can do because I'm unimpressed at this point...OH CRAP!"

That'd be me after A.D broke out its special skill, an attack that hit everyone. Everyone survived of course, but basically anyone not named Zero (my Gladiator) could not take more than one of those or they'd die.

Got lucky with nobody getting killed in this fight...and to boot, getting its conditional to unlock a rather powerful crossbow for my Arbalist.

Fast forward to B8F and confronting someone. Said person makes me fight an Abyssal Death. I'm not 100% prepared because I had no Amritas, though I was nearly at full for everyone. Zodiac's maxed out Dark Ether saved my rear end here, allowing me to spam Party Heal and make it to the end.

Tonight, I'll probably get to see what the 2nd stratum brings forth in terms of a boss.[/spoiler]
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Phaukz
Ragelope

Postby Phaukz » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Got to B4F... Again... Well, at least I'm half way to where I was. YAY, no sleep!
[spoiler]Fifty Fanged fish here I come![/spoiler]
"That's too bad. Or not bad at all, I mean it's good that you are not insane, but it would have been interesting."- Rin Tezuka, "Katawa Shoujo"

Pureauthor
Fenrir

Postby Pureauthor » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Okay, I hate it when this happens:

[spoiler]Reached B4F, took a quick survey of the initial room we were in, and left the Labyrinth. Later I geared up and stocked up and then went down, intending to make a bit of headway, and then one step beyond the part I'd last left off I run into Kujura who tells me I need to head back to town to get the mission from the Senatus first.

:/[/spoiler]

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Optional Boss
Wyvern

Postby Optional Boss » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Aggh....

[spoiler]Still being thrashed by the mid-boss on B10F. My husband and sister tell me the 3rd stratum is typically the first real brick wall you will hit, and I'm inclined to believe them... party is Pirate/Princess 36, Gladiator/Hoplite 35, Ninja/Zodiac 34, Arbalist 34, Monk/Farmer 36. I guess I'll just grind for a bit and try again once we're looking at high 30s/low 40s...[/spoiler]

*is frustrated* :(

Lord Mutton Chops
Killclaw

Postby Lord Mutton Chops » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Optional Boss
Wyvern

Postby Optional Boss » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:15 pm

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Optional Boss
Wyvern

Postby Optional Boss » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 pm

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:30 pm

1265 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”