Famitsu Limited Edition announced

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
nectarsis
Ragelope

Famitsu Limited Edition announced

Postby nectarsis » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:31 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/02/22/et ... su-spoils/

http://etrian.nyleveia.com/2010/02/21/a ... -round-17/

Some very cool items included for japan (great idea for Atlus WHEN it's released here) ;)

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Kitsune
Ragelope

Postby Kitsune » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Damn that nyleveia getting it's info even before siliconera xD, higher res images too, wonder where they get all this info

~ Kitsune

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:34 pm

someone on the inside, I presume

RB
Ragelope

Postby RB » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 am

Giving them too much credit. Siliconera doesn't have any ties to Famitsu, so anyone who reads Famitsu can beat them. The news was published on the 20th on Famitsu... it would have been insider info had it appeared before Famitsu instead of a day later. Besides, the images are the same (except that the background is black, probably to hide the Famitsu logo).

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1232268_1124.html

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:10 am

I'm glad someone else knows that Famitsu leaks / Famitsu info is out prior to even Nyleveia getting it >>

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:08 pm

I sure hope people on here know that by now ^_^;;

Also, I wasn't expecting a post from Matman on that Siliconera link.

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Hmm I wonder what that "certain form" is that you have to send to Atlus??? AND!!!!..... this new introduction to the color changes makes my fanfic THAT MUCH HARDER TO COMPLETE!!!! NOW I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN!!! BUUUUTTT..... me and my friend came up with the idea that the color changed characters are them after a certain number of years. Like the first female Princess, in her white dress, she's about 16-ish then in her black dress she's about 19-ish years old. And my friend also came up with the idea that the color changed characters look like they have more experience, I think he's right, what do you guys think??? :)

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:53 pm

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”