EOIII Rantage!

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

1265 posts
Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EOIII Rantage!

Postby Zypose » Wed May 06, 2015 3:39 am

1: why am i a blasphemer, and 2: too late.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zypose » Wed May 06, 2015 5:24 am

okay, i have concluded the most conviluted and time consuming thing i've done. it involves a farmer, a hoplite, and a monk. fresh ones. so i leveled up the monk one last time, then IMMIDIATELY went to town and made a farmer to replace it. the reason: grind first floor to level the next 2 highest, then replace them with a hoplite and monk to cover what i'm missing. farmer gives good money in that time too. and through this (highly unessesary) method, my main team is now within a 70 exp point of eachother, meaning at higher levels they will all level the same fight.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed May 06, 2015 6:35 am

If you wanted them all to be the same level I would've just soft reseted or use the Rest option =/

Or just deal with it for the time being, 1st strata is a little rough with those Lynxes coming after you. Great Bills can be avoiding by traveling at night.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Wed May 06, 2015 7:22 am

see, i had already saved, and that deficit came from a sea quest, and i wanted the record of that done. and rest says it decreaces 5 whole levels, and i didn't want to waste more time grinding.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Wed May 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Wed May 06, 2015 2:47 pm

sorry. i'm really dence on things that aren't direct. I have aspergers, and it effects my ability to detect subtlety, such as social cues and sarcasm.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Thu May 07, 2015 4:38 am

Narmer's givin me problems. i just can't deal enough damage efficiently. and then it runs away and starts healing iteself again. aw well, i'll get it down eventually.

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Thu May 07, 2015 9:06 am

Is it me or the droprate is REALLY low in this game? I stopped counting battles where I drop nothing in the end... It happens often that after making a huge progress in exploring, I come back with less than 10 items to sell.
Every 3-4 days I need to make a run with my farmers, just to keep up on money, and there's a lot of weapons/armors I can't craft just because I'm missing some loots. It's really frustrating!

Right now I'm on Hippo-dodging in the 3rd floor, the team works pretty well and progress is smooth beside that loot problem :)
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu May 07, 2015 9:10 am

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Thu May 07, 2015 4:33 pm

Heh, I just coudnt resist the urge to play :P I also started playing EO III and recently got the mission to slay narmer :P Shall we folks have a little race? ;P

Mole-chan I....

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Thu May 07, 2015 10:37 pm

Well, i've made it down to B5F, so i'm good. getting another set of sea quests done.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Sun May 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Okay, just made it down to the second boss.i feel like i could handle it if i could face him with full tp instead of half tp i could do better

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Mon May 11, 2015 12:30 am

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Mon May 11, 2015 1:23 am

easy. also, i might farm for the 5 abyssal twigs needed to make that one sword for my gladiator. maybe grind for my zodiac to have high damage.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Mon May 11, 2015 4:17 am

yep, he givin me problems. it's the darn great song hitting everyone and then he ocean raves next turn and annilates the entire party. and that i'm still running out of tp and amrita's in the middle of the fight.

1265 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”