Moderator: ItL Moderators

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:51 am

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Pheonick
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Pheonick » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Princess, Gladiator, Monk, Ninja, Zodiac @ B10F

Listen to experience is for yays. Retraining from retirement is lame D:

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:27 pm

She looks scared to use the gun and it works well in my story. So I will stick with poncho-gunner

-PLA

Lord Zombie
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Lord Zombie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:04 pm

RPTR-00 [Y] , RPTR-01 [Y]

RPTR-02 [Y] RPTR-03 [Y] RPTR-04[Y]

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:05 am

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:12 am

lol, alright then..xD but I'll still have to disagree <.<
RPTR-00 [Y] , RPTR-01 [Y]

RPTR-02 [Y] RPTR-03 [Y] RPTR-04[Y]

Weeaboolits
Manticor

Postby Weeaboolits » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:58 pm

I liked the EO2 ones, they looked more actiony than EO1's.

I could never take the second female gunner sprite seriously because it looks EXACTLY like Matsuri Sakuragi from Strawberry Marshmallow.

eharper256
Diabolix

Postby eharper256 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Visit my Anime/Games/Random blog, Detarame at:
http://detarame.wordpress.com/

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:22 pm

-PLA

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 am

So I was playing EO3 today and honestly I smile and or laugh each time I see the Princess with the white dress. She's so freaking awesome!!! But then I got to looking at all the other characters I had on my team and I really like the detail that Yuji put into each class, well almost all of them. I picked up my Forests of Eternity and I looked at all the character designs. For EO1's character design I felt like he did a great job because he made the characters well enough for how the game was. Like the designs were a perfect fit for the game; no class was too "showy" and everyone was equal so to speak. Almost as if they made the game but kinda figured "This won't get very far so we'll just add a few tidbits here and there but not a lot." Then for EO2 he re-did the classes with enough corrections here and there to make up for what was left out in EO1. Like he made the new designs with a new way of looking at things and he did a great job especially with the new classes... except the War Magus cause personally I never liked them but they were still great... I guess. The Gunners were done perfectly and when I saw them I just had to have one! There was detail in all the characters, more so than EO1 had and so the characters looked like they had more of a story to them. They seemed more life-like so to speak. Then in EO3 the new characters were waaaaaay better than the previous EO games. Yuji went to the extreme with the designs. The classes had so much detail to them and each character had a very unique story to tell. Like the second female Gladiator: I felt like she was about to land the final blow on a boss or something and it seemed she was full of some new found energy. Many of the character designs seem to have stories like that and it's all thanks to the efforts put in by everyone working on the EO series. The new accessories and the poses and the facial expressions are few of the many reasons why I personally feel that EO3 has the best character designs out of the whole series. And I wonder, if they are going through with that, what they are gonna do with the designs in EO4. I can't wait!!!

25 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”