AppleInject

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Slippy
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

AppleInject

Postby Slippy » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:16 am

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:33 am

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:35 am

Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

eidrag
Ragelope

Postby eidrag » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:52 am

Any cause of your brother appendix rupture? Also, may Aaron rest in peace. All of us really sorry for what happened.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 1000 character limit.

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:45 am

Although I didn't know him that well, he still seemed like a really nice person to me. I'm sorry about what happened to him. There really isn't much that I can say but I hope he rests in peace and they'd better provide him with a copy of EO III in heaven!

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:14 am

[] - [] - [] - []

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:11 am

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:41 am

Geez... it really pains me to hear the unfortunate fate of such an individual.
This community isn't very big, so when members end up become regulars down the road, It's hard for me to imagine losing them in such a way.

I'm not by any means religious, but I will honor his memory and keep him in my thoughts, especially during my travels in the game series that brought him to us.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sigh* I've said this on numerous occasions, but I have to ask:
[spoiler]Why do things like this always happen when I'm gone?[/spoiler]

8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”