favorite stratum(spoilers are marked)

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
gravejokler
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

favorite stratum(spoilers are marked)

Postby gravejokler » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:46 pm

i think 3 and 6 are my favorite
[spoiler]what about anybody else

i love the transition from water-lava and i loved the theme

i also enjoyed the 6th stratum because i wasnt expecting a swamp for a stratum in this game

however, i was VERY dissapointed with the 5th stratum
didnt interest me at all[/spoiler]
I love dungeons...

eidrag
Ragelope

Postby eidrag » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:04 pm

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 1000 character limit.

Isabelyes
Alraune

Postby Isabelyes » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:04 pm

gravejokler
Ragelope

Postby gravejokler » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:31 pm

yeah
stratum 5 was a major let down

[spoiler]one because it was the crappy trailer bgm, which made it hell

especially all those teleporters at 24[/spoiler]
I love dungeons...

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:44 am

PLEASE READ THE FORUM SPOILERS TOPIC POSTED IN THIS FORUM. THE RULES HAVE BEEN EDITTED.

- UNTIL A MODERATOR OR AN ADMINISTRATOR HAS COMPLETED THE GAME, ALL SPOILERS WILL BE MARKED. NO TOPIC MAY BE LABELED "SPOILER" AND NOT USE SPOILER TAGS -

If you have any questions or comments, please get into contact with an admin or a mod.

[] - [] - [] - []

gravejokler
Ragelope

Postby gravejokler » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:35 am

I love dungeons...

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:45 am

[] - [] - [] - []

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”