SQ3/EO3 Formulas/Mechanics

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

SAL
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SAL » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm wondering some things about the mechanics of Poison/Plague damage. I've seem this topic come up before, but couldn't find an answer to these specific questions I'm wondering about it.
1. What's the difference between Poison and Plague? Do both of them operate in the same fashion but with different damage, or is there something more significantly different about how they operate?
2. How is Poison/Plague damage determined for skills that cause them?
3. How is Poison/Plague damage determined when you slot it onto a weapon?

I've also got a [hide]Shogun[/hide] related question. How do their dual weapons' ATK power affect the damage of their attack skills? From my experience, I'm guessing that they either use just the first weapon's ATK, or some sort of average of the two weapons. It doesn't seem like it's additive, at least, but I'm not completely sure....

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:19 am

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:26 am

SAL
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SAL » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:10 pm

SAL
Bloodant

Postby SAL » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:17 pm

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:20 pm

21 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”