Etrian Odyssey 3DS?

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

107 posts
Emrin
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Etrian Odyssey 3DS?

Postby Emrin » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Wow, Dangerus. You made me recall that horrible quest where you HAD to eliminate the Forest Folk in EO 1. I tried to play along without taking it just to see if I could and I couldn't X( I hated taking them all down and Kupala seemed like a nice, yet very creepy, person. She was interesting for an NPC, I don't know how but she was. Oh and there's Flausgul? (I don't know how to spell his name) and Kurogane and that chick in EO 3 who looked like Flausgul. I became attached to the 3 of them and I hated their endings X( Etrian Odyssey is like a small game compared to those that everyone knows and talks about but it delivers immensely in terms of bonds and connections with it's NPC's. Well not only with the NPCs but also with your characters. Even now I get all sad when one of my characters dies in battle... I've gone as far as turning my game off whenever someone dies. At times I'm fighting some super hard boss or something and I don't give a damn if I'm 1 turn from victory or if the monster dies with the next hit, if I can't revive my character(s) I turn my game off and pretend that my character(s) never died. I know that might be a little harsh but I've grown so connected to all my characters that I can't let them die. To me it's like a Fire Emblem game: once they're dead they're gone forever X(

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Etrian Odyssey 3DS?

Postby Dangerus » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:05 am

Wow... That really does happen, doesn't it? And DAYUM. At least I had a choice whether or not to kill Seyfried in EO3... EO1 sounds like a genocide! I'm so sorry you had to see that... :cry: Why are the Etrian Odyssey games when they come to plot such bittersweet downers?

And speaking of PCs and liking them to the point losing them is like losing a piece of you in the game... Why am I so evil to give them personalities as well?

107 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”