Etrian Odyssey 3DS?

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

107 posts
PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Etrian Odyssey 3DS?

Postby PLA » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Myeah, I want to emulate old Poison using Suikyo. But it's not the same.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Yoonah
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Yoonah » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:14 am

just occurred to me that i never used poison in EO3 o.O

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:06 am

I tried a Wildling with the insect, once.

For the first two stratums it kills things in one turn. At about the fourth stratum it is meh.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 am

Ah, so the fourth stratum in the third game as well.
There's a problem with how quickly it kills in that the timeframe for Suikyo is quite small. But if it wasn't as deadly, there wouldn't be as much point in doing it anyway.

Plague/Rot(?) might be better. Not sure how frequently the infection thing is successful. Think it's 50 less max damage in return. 15% or something.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:19 am

Okay so I wanted to read a video game magazine and after debating about which to buy I went with Nintendo Power, only cause I trust them a bit more and when I got home I skimmed through it. I got to a page titled "Game Forecast", page 24/25, and a few upcoming titles for the Wii, Wii U, Nintendo DS, and the Nintendo 3DS were listed. Being the nerd I am I looked for Digimon, Pokemon, and Etrian Odyssey titles. Everything else meant nothing to me when I found that there was an Etrian Odyssey game listed for the 3DS. It honestly surprised me a lot. So does this is more proof that they are working on an Etrian Odyssey 3DS? Regardless I took pictures of the magazine and I highlighted the areas of interest (I had to downsize the pictures before I could upload them so they look pretty bad). This is all in the August 2011 issue of Nintendo Power.
Attachments
000_0017ii.JPG
000_0023ii.JPG
000_0028ii.JPG
The meaning of the asterisk next to Etrian Odyssey and the wording in the box next to it was illegible so I made it legible.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:06 am

It's the same list of games from forever ago. We know they put forth that they want to do an EO title on the 3DS but it's not currently in development as far as anybody knows (especially since the EO team has been busy until recently anyway).

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:40 am

Dang... well at least this is something to go off of... right?

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:45 pm

With the poor 3DS sales and all the other games being canceled, delayed, indefinitely delayed, etc., I wouldn't really be sitting there with expectations in your heart or anything. Something to keep in mind as they want to do it eventually but wanting to and actually doing are vastly different things.

That said, with Catherine doing as well as it did and the Persona 4 anime starting up this fall, there's a good chance Persona 5 development is under way. As far as I know, Team Lancarse isn't occupied since they finished up Devil Survivor 2 so if there is an EO game in development, now is about when that window would open up.

Assuming P5 doesn't take everybody in on it, anyway.

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:55 pm

I see what you mean. When I heard that they had to lower the price of the 3DS I was shocked. It hadn't even been out for like 1 year and already the price had dropped.Things aren't looking good for the 3DS and if things don't get better, everything else will fall apart as well. I just hope everything works out well in the end and I hope we do get to see that Etrian Odyssey game.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:21 pm

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a serial killer waiting outside your window.

Or a bush.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Gay wizards?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Two things: 1.) I now fear looking outside my window at night even more. And 2.) I will never look at My Little Pony the same way ever again. That being said...

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:50 pm

107 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”