Dealing with Currents

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
pyrix
Ragelope

Dealing with Currents

Postby pyrix » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:50 am

Pain is an illusion of the senses.
Despair an illusion of the mind.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:10 pm

pyrix
Ragelope

Postby pyrix » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:12 pm

pyrix
Ragelope

Postby pyrix » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:08 am

I appologize for the bump, but I tried your quote and it's a little unclear. I went to all of the points mentioned on it, but my mission is still not complete, I seem to be missing something. Could you please give me a bit more detail?

Benkyo
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Benkyo » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:05 am

Just going from memory, :

[spoiler]You've been to the top left room of BF8, gone back to the campsite on BF7 and informed Kujura of what happened? Then turn in the mission, get given the orb, return to the small room in the centre of BF6, use the orb on the stream of bubbles. That should be all there is to it.[/spoiler]

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:57 pm

1) Did you speak with Kujura on at Floor 7's Camp Site? Fairly certain this needs to be done prior to meeting Olympia.

2) Did you speak with Olympia on Floor 8? She's behind a hidden wall in the A1/A2 area of Floor 8.

3) Did you speak with Kujura after the meeting with Olympia?

Those are the only three steps to turn in the Mission to be able to switch off the currents. The locations I listed are not everything you need to do, they're just the directions to reach Olympia on Floor 8.

pyrix
Ragelope

Postby pyrix » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 pm

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”