Which of the (new) classes would you be?

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

SAL
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SAL » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Canaan45
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Which of the (new) classes would you be?

Postby Canaan45 » Fri May 11, 2012 8:39 pm

I was actually looking for a help how to get Ebony Shards, since I need them for some weapon, but this topic is interesting (sorry for posting about 2 years later by the way).

What I would be:
Hmm... I guess I would be a Prince(ss), since ordering others around is one of my strong points. ;D On the other hand I appreciate good behavior.

What I would like to be:
A Shogun! I like swords a lot, but only those that you need to use tactically. Not like a gladiator for example. More like a Samurai. In addition I kinda like Kujura from EOIII :D

Canaan The Winged One ;) <3

Wolfling
Ragelope

Postby Wolfling » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:39 am

Well I'm also sorry I'm replying 5 years after you but this is indeed interesting.

I'll be a ninja cuz I'm a lone wolf.

But I want to be a farmer theirs a lot of profit, I would have marry the Napier owner (the older one).

I tried and successfully finish main quest with only farmers( ofcourse with different subclass).

But it seem I can't finish the post game even how fully equipped, have all the items I need even retired at 99 and grind back to 99. Man Boss skills I can't counter it or if I can't it won't still win me the fight, nuts

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Huh, I never noticed this thread. The classes are no longer new, but I want to reply still.

I would definitely be a Ninja, subclassed as a Monk. Elusiveness is what I love best in games. Making a difference while remaining undetected is my thing. I even made a guild where every member had to have Ninja as main or subclass. That was the team I first beat the main story with:

Ninja/glad - Ninja/arba
- Monk/ninja

It was glorious. The game has other amazing classes, like Prince(ss), Shogun, Arbalist, Wildling, and Yggdroid, but the Monk/Ninja synergy is what turned me into a dedicated fan of the series.

79 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”