Any place to buy/download the soundtrack?

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
postmanmanman
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Any place to buy/download the soundtrack?

Postby postmanmanman » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:20 am

So I got my copy of Etrian Odyssey III in the mail the other day and pretty much haven't stopped playing since then. I am in desperate need of sleep.

Anyways, the soundtrack is incredible. I've been looking for a download or a place to import it (assuming it got a retail release in Japan), which hasn't been particularly fruitful. Then again, I haven't been looking very hard... too busy playing!

So, is there a site that sells it? A place to download it? And as a secondary request, and places to download/buy the soundtracks from EO 1 and 2? Those were also awesome...

postmanmanman
Ragelope

Postby postmanmanman » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:37 am

Wow, OK. I'm blind. I looked through the SQ3 Merchandise thread earlier and could have sworn I didn't see anything about the soundtrack... I'd still like to know about EO 1 and 2's soundtracks, though.

poiuiu
Ragelope

Postby poiuiu » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 am

You can buy the soundtrack at .

For things that are out of stock, plug in their Item Codes in and see if it's worth the price. They should ship music CDs overseas; they'll just cost an arm and two legs.

postmanmanman
Ragelope

Postby postmanmanman » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Zeblid
Fenrir

Postby Zeblid » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:22 pm

I ordered the japanese EO1/2 Artbook and EO2's OST from YesAsia back in the summer... Just thought I'd let you know that.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:14 am

theo
Bloodant

Postby theo » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:40 pm

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:05 pm

postmanmanman
Ragelope

Postby postmanmanman » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:35 am

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”