I hate choosing sides...(PLOT SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!)

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

vincexolo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I hate choosing sides...(PLOT SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!)

Postby vincexolo » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:12 pm

[spoiler]Protect the Gatekeeper?
OR
Slay the Gatekeeper?[/spoiler]

What would YOU do?

My EOII Party

My 7th Dragon Party

Kuzonoha
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kuzonoha » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:12 pm

(Remember, mods and admin still need to be able to come in and read threads to make sure you guys are behaving. Please put all spoilers, even if you have a warning in the topic name, in spoiler tags. Be kind to the admin and mods and be sure to read the Spoiler Topic in this forum explaining this rule.)

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Kill it with fire.

[spoiler]Shogun > Android so fuck protecting it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]And before someone takes it seriously, Gatekeeper's weakness is not fire.[/spoiler]

vincexolo
Ragelope

Postby vincexolo » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 am

My EOII Party

My 7th Dragon Party

MisterLingo
Ragelope

Postby MisterLingo » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:15 am

I've heard nothing good about the [hide]Android[/hide] which is a bummer, since I think they're cool.
It's love, it's love, it's love, make it hurt.

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:57 am

Well I'm still going to choose [hide]Android[/hide] first so thx for the heads up as to the choices I'll have to look out for..

Lord Mutton Chops
Killclaw

Postby Lord Mutton Chops » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:52 am

Depends on the story. Why do the [hide] shoguns and androids[/hide] want to kill each other?

eharper256
Diabolix

Postby eharper256 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:16 am

Actually, I believe the story changes ~based~ on your choice, if I understood the JP correctly, though I haven't played the English yet.

Visit my Anime/Games/Random blog, Detarame at:
http://detarame.wordpress.com/

vincexolo
Ragelope

Postby vincexolo » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 am

[spoiler]It does change the story a bit actually....but I dont want to start over to make sure...hahah
I too want to lovvve the Android (I have an ideal 'personality' to give to an Android chara I thought of) but I'm not so sure if the class isnt so hot to have in the guild... [/spoiler]

My EOII Party

My 7th Dragon Party

Aeiren
Bloodant

Postby Aeiren » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:14 am

Well, consider it a reason to play the game three times, since it is called Etrian Odyssey III, the Drowned City. Three, III, City. Can't resist the rhyme. :neutral:

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:51 am

Finally made it to having to make the choice ^_^ [hide]Android here I come![/hide] and I don't really care too much about how useful it is..[hide]I just want it and I'll make it work even if I have to make a party solely revolved around it >.>[/hide]

FomeRubr555
Bloodant

Postby FomeRubr555 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:52 am

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:55 am

FomeRubr555
Bloodant

Postby FomeRubr555 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:19 am

[hide]Ooooh okay...well that helps. :P Thank you. If only I could survive that first hit, maybe I'd be able to beat him![/hide]

40 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”