I need Wildling help...

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Toadkiller Dog
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I need Wildling help...

Postby Toadkiller Dog » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:29 pm

"Bow down to none, for no god is greater than you!"

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:07 pm

I think either one will do, I have the elephant myself but I picked it for the all enemies attack when it's summoned though

MisterLingo
Ragelope

Postby MisterLingo » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Yeah, it depends on which sounds better to you, up to five attacks with a chance to paralyze (Cow) or one big attack against all enemies with a chance to confuse (elephant). I chose the elephant because I can use venomfly to poison the single tough enemies, and use the elephant for the groups.

On a side note, I also went for the ooze and was unimpressed with it. I rested my character to get back the wasted skill points. It didn't take long to get back the 4 levels I lost due to resting.
It's love, it's love, it's love, make it hurt.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:31 pm

5 Levels.

Slime is not meant to be a damage machine. It's for use, ironically, with a Shinobi to re-direct attacks to it since it has a 1% multiplier to all Physical resists (but 200% to Elements).

Toadkiller Dog
Ragelope

Postby Toadkiller Dog » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:49 am

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:17 am

Yea basically you summon cow/bull that randomly attacks with a potential 5 hits (after you max out the skill that is otherwise you'll have 2-3 or 2-4 depending on how far you trained it) while elephant attacks every enemy then after that first initial attack they both attack one enemy once there after..

and I'm getting this info from the skill simulator >.>
RPTR-00 [Y] , RPTR-01 [Y]

RPTR-02 [Y] RPTR-03 [Y] RPTR-04[Y]

Toadkiller Dog
Ragelope

Postby Toadkiller Dog » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:14 am

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:35 am

Toadkiller Dog
Ragelope

Postby Toadkiller Dog » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:11 am

Thanks, that made sense. I decided to go with the Bull/Cow. Moved my princess to the back row to so that it could have a front row spot. This is probably for the better anyway since she's my passive healer.

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:55 am

yea and the beast summons get an attack bonus from being in the front row anyways

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 am

They don't get a bonus. They're just not penalized in the front-row. They require the front-row to do their full normal damage.

11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”