Hello everyone.

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Verloren
Ragelope

Hello everyone.

Postby Verloren » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:15 pm

I've lurked here for a bit, finally got up my nerve to actually join. I'm Verloren, and it's a pleasure to finally meet you all.

I got EO3 yesterday, and was heading through floor three when I came up on [hide]this Ninja kid. He asked about help getting past the F.O.E. there[/hide], and I've since tried three times - I can't figure out how to get past it.

Perhaps someone could help me with this? It's really quite a problem.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Hey, welcome to ItL... Make sure to introduce yourself in the comings and goings thread. Uhh when you go in, just [hide]stick to the eastern wall of the room and make him follow you around the pillars. If he doesn't stay exactly behind you and tries to cut you off, take the long way around the pilla[/hide]r.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Verloren
Ragelope

Postby Verloren » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Thanks! And sorry, seems like I must have missed that thread somewhere along the line.

Verloren
Ragelope

Postby Verloren » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:34 pm

...lol still can't find it.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:09 pm

It's near the top of the disscussion section, and don't sweat it. :)

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:10 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Verloren
Ragelope

Postby Verloren » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Oh. Didn't think something like that needed a spoiler tag :<

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:53 pm

When in doubt, spoiler. That's the maxim. We're getting new members and new players all the time, and some of us here have yet to acquire/start the game.

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”