International Shipping? (English Version)

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Latawreos
Ragelope

International Shipping? (English Version)

Postby Latawreos » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:05 am

So, I'm finally getting around to ordering EO3, so I went on the Atlus site and checked Amazon.com, Gamestop, Buy.com and goHastings. But it seems as though none of them did international shipping. Amazon said it couldn't be shipped here, Gamestop had it sold out, goHastings wanted a US Zip code and Buy...I forget, but it didn't work.

So, does anyone know any places that will ship from the US to Europe? (To the UK, to be more specific)

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:12 pm

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Aeiren
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Aeiren » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Well, I bypassed the no international shipping clause by using .

They are an affliate to Paypal and only accept payments through Paypal. They do have a second method that lets you pay directly to the site you are buying from with accepted Credit Cards and not to hopshopgo, but I never tried that method.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:03 pm

yeah, I remember your earlier post about HopShopGo.

quite the find that was.

Aeiren
Bloodant

Postby Aeiren » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:08 pm

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Phobos
Ragelope

Postby Phobos » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi Latawreos,

Fellow UK person here.

You could try axelmusic.com who are currently selling it for £20.43 + £1.70 shipping http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails/730865400379 and you will have no customs charges as it's shipped from within the EU.

There is also the eBay route, for example here is a copy going on ebay.co.uk with the artbook for a reasonable price http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ETRIAN-ODYSSEY-II ... 090wt_1140

Failing that there is also Videogamesplus.ca http://www.videogamesplus.ca/advanced_s ... an&x=0&y=0 who ship to the UK.

Although do bear in mind that if you import form the US/CA you run the risk of customs charges, which on DS games is basically VAT on the £ equivalent price of the item plus the Royal Mail 'handling fee' of £8.

Hope this info helps.
I HAVE FURY!

Latawreos
Ragelope

Postby Latawreos » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:11 pm

Thanks everyone who tried to help, I got it from Videogamesplus.ca with the free artbook, so it didn't seem like too bad of a deal. :3

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”