I need clarification with Sea Quest.

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Corocis
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I need clarification with Sea Quest.

Postby Corocis » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:13 am

I've been playing Sea Quests missions a lot, and is it just me or after you finish the Sea Quest you heal all your hp and tp back to max?

I just want to know if this was either intended or not.
Guild: Odyssey
EO1: Etria (Protector) Amon (Landsknecht) Yggdra (Survivalist) Tartarus (Alchemist) Jeanne (Medic)
EO3: I (Arbalist)

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:25 pm

It's intentional.

Soren37
Ragelope

Postby Soren37 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Guild: Sciondar
Members: By-Ry (Hop/Nin)
Lasi (Buc/Gla)
Areek (Nin/Zod)
Nairn (Far/Gla)
Scot (Mon/Pri)

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”