A beautiful sacrifice: Who shall fall?

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Who shall fall?

Lyn, the motherly monk
44%
Aya, the wise arbalist
56%

Total votes: 9

Iesu
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A beautiful sacrifice: Who shall fall?

Postby Iesu » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Hey there guys. Hope you're doing great.

For my inaugural post here, I wished to ask a question for you all.

*eherm* *in character dramatic music*

Guild Fenrir has just defeated the Gatekeeper.

But at what cost?

The guild master held the general's baton tightly in his hand as he tried to hold back the tears. He stared down upon the puddle of water, the rains just now pouring upon the streets of the city in the middle of the seas. Tears from water could not be discerned from the streams upon his cheeks, but his red eyes would not lie.

He took in a deep breath, his voice a barely a whisper, a name that he had called on for so many times. A friend he would never forget, for her sacrifice and selflessness. Where once he was uncertain to lead, now he gained the strength to be something more than a mad swordsman; he would be shogun, but at the cost of a life. His dearest friend...

*dramatic reverb*

So, who must die to continue this Etrian odyssey story that exists only in my head... for now...

Lyn - The motherly monk, sister to the guild master and forever the voice of conscience. A caring woman, her loving touch could not be matched by any healer. She is perhaps the only person who truly knows the guild master, and the only woman who could have put up with him all this time. Not just a sister, she was a mother to him.

Aya - The wise arbalist, "counselor" to the guild master. She is a master tactician, and though he would fear to admit it, she is right all the time, and not just in battle. She perhaps is the only other person who knows of the feelings that the guild master has (though would never admit) for the ninja princess May (not her real name). She is always there, ready for a drink and offer an ear to anyone in the guild, though the guild master would often be the one chewing on her sanity.

All right, basically, I'm rebuilding my main team and would like a story input on who should be canned. Thanks guys, don't get lost and stuff.^^

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”