Scy's Party?

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Tola_9
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Scy's Party?

Postby Tola_9 » Wed May 18, 2011 5:16 am

Since it seems that Scy is generally considered the EO wizard, I'm pretty curious as to what his party looks like.

Perhaps a gamebreaking 5-man farmer powerhouse? XD

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed May 18, 2011 2:05 pm

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Wed May 18, 2011 3:17 pm

I did do a five-man Farmer party. It wasn't anything out there, really (F/G, F/H, F/P, F/B, F/W if I recall) but it got the job done. /W was mostly to debuff, not for animals.

The main party I used was:

Front:
Hoplite/Ninja
Gladiator/Shogun
Shogun/Buccaneer

Back:
Shogun/Buccaneer
Monk/Princess

Honestly, with the exception of Kraken, /Ninja didn't do much so /Wildling for Primal Drums would've been better on the Hoplite.

That's basically the Warrior's Might party I've rehashed since I played the JP release. I've done other parties for shits and giggles. Zodiac/Shogun over Gladiator/Shogun was fun, for instance, when I did fully stat maxed builds.

I just generally prefer the WM build over a multiple attacker (i.e., B/G | G/B with book farming, A/G, Y/G) set-up since it's easier to keep your source of damage alive and fully buffed.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”