Early Zodiac Build advice?

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Mostlyjoe
Ragelope

Early Zodiac Build advice?

Postby Mostlyjoe » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:17 pm

My party Zodiac isn't really getting her full Boom-Boom for the time I'm spending on her.

I'm considering a quick 'rest' and rest her points and then a full rebuild.

Any good suggestions for a Zodiac early (pre dual spec)?

Thanks.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:23 pm

1 in Fire Mastery, Ice Mastery, and Volt Mastery
1 in Fire Star, Ice Star, and Volt Star
Max Dark Ether, Singularity, and Etheric Charge

You can then choose either to go Elemental or Meteor. If you choose Meteor then ... get Meteor, duh. If you go Elemental, go ahead and pick up a point in Etheric Mastery and max the stars and Etheric Mastery (order is up to you; worth noting the 2nd Stratum boss is weak to Fire).

Edit: If you're still in the 1st Stratum, Volt is the weakness of the boss there.

The Hellfire Limit is also nice to pick up from Sea Exploration quests (Hammerhead boss, if I recall). That plus Etheric Charge (used on the same turn) can make quick work of the 2nd Stratum boss.

Yoonah
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Yoonah » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 pm

pretty much this^

Hellfire was forever attached to my Zodiac once i got it

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:28 am

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”