Who's That Party Member!

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
colossusjames
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Who's That Party Member!

Postby colossusjames » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:54 am

Hey there! I thought it would be fun to make a thread where we shared ideas for characters from books, movies and games that we can use to make up our party :D

VIDEO GAMES

LINK (Legend of Zelda): Make him a blonde Gladiator, and then make his sub-class arbalist so he can learn "fire", "ice" and "light" arrow abilities.

ZELDA (Legend of Zelda): Make her a blond Princess, and then give her Zodiac as a subclass for triforce abilities.

GANON (Legend of Zelda): Make him a red haired Hopilite primarily for looks and some durability, and then use the Gladiator class to focus most of your skills on since he has the triforce of power.

MALON (Legend of Zelda): Make her a red haired Farmer, with a subclass of Wilding so she can summon cows and owls to battle.

SHEVA (Resident Evil 5): Make her an Arbalist with the fourth character design and the alternate color scheme. Then use the Buccaneer as the subclass and boost critical hits.

HISTORICAL FIGURES

GANDHI (Real Life): Make him a healing based Monk, using the older man image. His subclass can be Prince so he can learn all three passive regen abilities, learn protective spells and gain a passive which lets you heal with said spells.

JOAN D'ARC (Real Life): Use the Hoplite class, second character design, and alternate color scheme. Then support her with the Monk as a subclass for the healing abilities for a fictional feel of fighter and healer.

HOMESTUCK - Etrian Odyssey II

JADE: Make her a brown-haired, glasses wearing Gunner.

DAVE: Make him a blonde Protector.

ROSE: Make her a Blonde Alchemist.

JOHN: Make him a glasses-wearing Medic, and focus his abilities on fighting.

I know this is kinda cheesy, but I find it really fun and thought I would see if others did the same thing or would like to :D
Last edited by colossusjames on Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

colossusjames
Ragelope

Postby colossusjames » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:54 am

A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE

POSSIBLE SPOILERS IF YOU READ THESE

CERSEI: Make her a Princess with yellow hair, and make her support class Ninja for evasion. She should focus on abilities that are offensive, and increase her evasion. She is one who is self serving. I did give her Guard Order as well so she could use it on Tommen.

TOMMEN: Make him a little blond Prince, and make his support class Farmer. Then focus on healing skills like reinforce, royal veil, and guard order; give him lullaby and play possum as well.

THE HOUND: Make him a Hoplite, and his sub class Gladiator. Give him Berserker, and then focus on attack skills for the Hoplite after gaining Bodyguard.

BRIENNE of TARTH: Make her a Short haired Hoplite, and make her support class be Gladiator. Focus on defensive skills, but give her Berserker Vow, and then Focus on Avenger in the Gladiator class.

BRAN: Make him a Wilding, and make his summon animal a bird(aka raven), since there is no wolf summon. I would give him ANY sub class for the extra points. Maybe Gladiator so he can learn Wolf Howl, which would also be a good skill for him, so battles don't last as long.

MELISANDRE: Make her a pink haired Zodiac, and focus only on fire skills. Then you have two option.
Make her subclass Monk so she can get "fire walk" OR
Make her subclass Nina so she can summon shadow creatures.

DAENERYS: She would be a white haired Princess, and a well rounded one at that. As or her sub class, I would love suggestions.

RHAEGAR: White Haired tall Prince, with balance in that class. Give him Gladiator as his sub class, and then focus on sword skills.

PERSONA 3

MITSURU: Make her a pink haired Pirate, with Zodiac as the sub class. Focus on the Rapier and TP regen on the pirate class, and focus on Ice and tp regen on the zodiac. This is a really good character btw.
Last edited by colossusjames on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:20 am

Well, I suppose Ranma and Yoko would be among the closest matches. :P

Edit: Especially as the original Ranma is so fond of multihit attacks and counters.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:09 am

Well, I do have a story for every party I create, but it is entirely original.

Right now it is the story of Prince Rheimarch, who has come to Armoroad in a quest to claim something that rightfully belongs to the throne of his homeland. Of course, even to those he has hired and the comrades that have accompanied him on his journey, they know nothing of what he is after.

He is a man of much pride, to a fault. Confident that his beliefs and ideas are the sure way to go. He has fought many battles along side and travelled the world a great deal for his young age, even more than his older confident and general, Asgin. Yet he lacks much in the way of strength, something that would certainly be helpful if one intends to lead the charge into battle. More importantly, he has little in the way of compassion and empathy, in which he could better understand the reasoning as to why his comrades may falter.

There have been some close calls, but nothing fatal as of yet.

colossusjames
Ragelope

Re: Who's That Party Member!

Postby colossusjames » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:09 am

*Bump*

Reserving this spot for characters, as well as bumping thread to see if anyone has any ideas :D

Liferake
Hunter

Re: Who's That Party Member!

Postby Liferake » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:22 am

Hello there random 6 month necro bump, how are you doing?

Anyways, I'm like Roselhort when I make my parties, creating my own story with those characters without any outside basis.

In my current IRL playthough, its a story about fraternal twin sister ninjas learning to work together with an overly sassy Arbalist, Defender Hank, and their grandfather Julian. Right now I'm grinding pre-Ketos.

As for my plays of the game that has involved other series, I did one of Star Wars, I'm pretty sure it involved an arbalist Boba Fett and Princess Leia, but I really forget the rest.

In my Let's Play I have formulated the story, but I never mention it while recording because I know that it is a GIANT turn-off switch for audience members, so I stick to talking about the game. The ability to RP in my head when I watch things back in editing makes said editing a million times more fun, though.

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”