Hi-res art

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Aquatrez
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi-res art

Postby Aquatrez » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 am

Anybody found any art from Etrian Odyssey III anywhere online? I've managed to find the characters from this site and few other little ones, but there doesn't seem to be much out there (and what is out there is really small/low-res). I really wish they made this publicly available because I really want to use it for desktop backgrounds and sig images and such.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 pm

The DS is naturally low res, so rips are going to be fairly small. What you're looking for might be more like concept art, I guess? The artbook has original sketches for things like backgrounds.

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

Aquatrez
Ragelope

Postby Aquatrez » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 am

Yeah, I was hoping for the actual art itself (like what they use on the website) as opposed to the "digitzed" versions used in the game itself. I've found some, like the Waterfall Wood, but only a few, and it seems like there's basically an actual "hand-drawn" version of each piece of background/concept art used in the game.

But I'm looking for actual image files that I can use for desktop backgrounds and stuff. Not sure if anyone actually knows of/has any though, because my searches online haven't found anything yet. :(

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”