All Prince/Princess Subclass Combo?

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
godline
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

All Prince/Princess Subclass Combo?

Postby godline » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:50 pm

I was thinking about this lately, but I have no time to experiment since I will be needing some Skill Points.

This should be about Royal Veil, Triumphant Cry, and Monarch March.
If you have these five sub classes(or main class), in one party, would it be invincible?
I mean, Royal Veil will keep healing you if someone had Full HP.
Is this stackable? Or only one will work?

The same goes with TC and MM. (Triumphant Cry and Monarch March)

I was also thinking about the trap floors on Stratum III, the Molten Caves.

You won't take damage from the floors because you have FIVE MMs!

"I was born,
Out of the greediness
of mankind,
While men exist,
So will I."

Liferake
Hunter

Re: All Prince/Princess Subclass Combo?

Postby Liferake » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:01 pm

godline
Ragelope

Postby godline » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:38 am

Yeah, so I I am right after all about these skills being stackable.

So what do you suggest to make as the main class, with all of the party's sub class is Prince/Princess.

I can't think of anything to make as the main class.
Maybe an Arbalist-Zodiac-Bucaneer combo can be one...

"I was born,
Out of the greediness
of mankind,
While men exist,
So will I."

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:11 am

Anything/Anything can pretty much beat the main game, to be honest. H/P, G/P, B/P, A/P, Z/P will give you basically all the offense you need and two people with decent TEC for healing purposes via Protect Order.

And, to nitpick, you still take damage from lava tiles. It just gets healed after the damage is dealt; this does mean you can get into a fight (random encounter, FoE) while hurt due to the order of operations the game takes (damage tile -> Encounter chance -> Monarch's March). A single maxed MM will handle the damage from any main game tiles in a single step.

godline
Ragelope

Postby godline » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:39 am

"I was born,
Out of the greediness
of mankind,
While men exist,
So will I."

Randomnicity
Ragelope

Postby Randomnicity » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:23 am

IIRC, Damage tiles deal a max of 10 damage. And only in the 6th Stratum. 3rd Stratum tiles deal around 5 damage.

There's no reason to avoid them with a party that has 5 characters with Monarch March, unless you think your party will get slaughtered for having 10 HP less than their full HP when they enter a battle.

Hint: They won't. If they do then the chance that the 10 HP damage is the cause of this or had an actual contribution to the game over is really, really, really low.

godline
Ragelope

Postby godline » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:55 am

Umm... Hey, about the glitch. I'm worried that this only happened to me.

"I was born,
Out of the greediness
of mankind,
While men exist,
So will I."

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:01 pm

godline
Ragelope

Postby godline » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:30 am

So it only happens on DS Lite?
The it must be a graphic glitch...
Aw man..
It really bothers me.

"I was born,
Out of the greediness
of mankind,
While men exist,
So will I."

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”