Drake

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
silverer
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Drake

Postby silverer » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Sry but i need help.
I cant kill him, it´s very easy to make damage but i dont know what to do when he use ice block.

Emrin
Killclaw

Re: Drake

Postby Emrin » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:31 pm

You need a Prince/Princess with Ad Nihilo. That skill takes away enemy enhancements while at the same time dealing damage. It helps A LOT lol

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:18 am

As emrin says, Ad Nihilo is pretty high on the "Things we recommend for this guy" list, up there with with Therica As and Metopons.

Some pretty useful tips:

+ He never uses the same buff over the span of two turns. Meaning if he Iceblocks one turn and you get rid of it the same turn, he won't use it the next turn.
+ Turns 1,5,10,15... are turns where he'll only do one of three things: Frigid, Iceblock, or Regen. If you have a slow character use a Metopon/Ad Nihilo and another character set up Anticold/Ice Phrophocy Its a free turn and Drake will have done an equivalent of nothing to you.
+ Typhoon Bolt is a pretty good idea (Especially in conjunction with an Ethric Charge, just be wary of Iceblock. Using this on the same turn you get rid of an Iceblock is most advised, since Typhoon Bolt always goes last after the buff has been removed by an Ad Nihilo/Metopon)
+ Some items that may help:
-Metopon
-Therica A
-Madoras and Hameos (Higher is better)
-Amritas (Higher is better)
+ Skills that are absolutely Necessary:
-Anticold / Ice Prophecy (Since he head binds, you can't always rely on Ice Prophecy, but you can use that if you have no others.)
+ Skills that help a lot
-Ad Nihilo
-Level 7+ Unbind
-Some sort of Damage Dealing/Buffing Skills of your choice so that the fight doesn't take 10 years to do.

In addition, I put up a video of Drake the day you posted this topic. Its right here:

silverer
Ragelope

Postby silverer » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Ok thanks

I killed him very easy with ad nahilo

But can i ask some more questions ?

Not about the other dragons but i miss some names in my mmonstrous codex...

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:59 pm

silverer
Ragelope

Postby silverer » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:49 am

I miss the "monster" after kujara but i think the most monsters i miss are behind the door on B18F. How can i open it?

If I have to kill the abyssal god ... can I have some instructions , because he is too difficult for me

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:50 pm

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:22 pm

75%, 50%, and 25% changes the random-ness of his scripting. Not entirely sure if that's really an important detail since ANY randomness is kind of a hassle. And, yes, turn 40+ is when he enrages, essentially, and almost all his skills are changed to their ridiculous variants.

8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”