Etrian Odyssey 4???

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
silverer
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Etrian Odyssey 4???

Postby silverer » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Does anyone know that

Or is EO 3 the last etrian game?

And is a Computer version of Eo coming?

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: Etrian Odyssey 4???

Postby zamisk » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Well, Atlus has said that they'll do something EO-related for the 3DS, but I personally think it is doubtful it would be an EOIV. All they've done is put the name Etrian Odyssey on a list of possible upcoming games for the 3DS. Seeing as they only just released EOIII last year and there's no word yet of them making it, what's probably going to happen is either a 3D version of EOI, or a 3D bundle of all of them.

And as of now there is (official) computer version.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

silverer
Ragelope

Postby silverer » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Sry but I dont unterstand ...

there is already a eo computergame to play?

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Technically you can illegally get a copy on an emulator, but it's against the rules to discuss that here.

edit: Nor should you unless you have no other options to buy the game.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:35 am

So CD-Man JUST gave me the news about EOIV... I've been running around my house screaming like a little girl... OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!! He got the link from here, ITL, so I bet most, if not ALL of you, know about it already...

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:42 am

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:45 am

No! I mean CD-Man gave me THIS link: http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2012/1166.html
Check it!!!

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:56 am

MY HEAD ASPLOAD. OMG!

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:57 am

YES! Exactly!

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”