My mind is blasted

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Cross The Rubicon
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My mind is blasted

Postby Cross The Rubicon » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Damn shogun, showing off much?

Edit: found out how he could pull off something as gutsy as that, but it makes me wonder how one could do it in the English version.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: My mind is blasted

Postby Wolkenritter » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:24 am

Seen it before, its a very well known solo strategy. Basically he's using Kumogakure, Senpuku and Endure to improve survivability while setting up clones for Tagen Battou. Also, using Second Sword its possible to use Tagen Battou with a katana which leads to much greater damage due to the superior wATK.

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”