Hope Rides Alone

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Cross The Rubicon
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hope Rides Alone

Postby Cross The Rubicon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:25 am

For while I've seen tons of outstanding builds utilizing team setups, but for my second play through, siding with armaroad, I feel tempted to see if I can solo the entire storyline without abusing king penguin's rng manipulation for grinding. basically taking a fresh level one and leveling him like it was a brand new game from start to finish. only problem is very few classes work well independently, like the ninja being a solo god. So I wondering what classes and later subclass combinations make soloing viable.

Liferake
Hunter

Re: Hope Rides Alone

Postby Liferake » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Hm.

The Smallest team I was able to handle was Hoplite (Provoke + Recuperate) and Wildling (Call Insect & Ooze), I was able to play that to the second stratum before I got bored and restarted. I heard of someone doing a solo Wildling Run, but I'm no good at low # team building. The First Sea Boss was necessary to build up higher levels a little quicker, and then rampage the dungeon then face Hammerhead a few times then back to the dungeon... It was tedious.

Cross The Rubicon
Ragelope

Postby Cross The Rubicon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:33 am

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:11 pm

My current favorite solo build is the Tagen Battou build for a Shinobi/Warrior.

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”