"Set Sail...." ?

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Canaan45
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

"Set Sail...." ?

Postby Canaan45 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Hello everyone!
My question is about the turns on ship that you can make.
Right now I'm only able to use Biscuits that allow me 6 turns and I don't know how I get other things to eat, so I have more turns left to use. Can someone tell me how to get other things?
I already tried to gather many items, but it didn't help at all.... (Btw, sorry for my bad english...)

Thanks in advance! :)

Canaan The Winged One ;) <3

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Re: "Set Sail...." ?

Postby Skele Von Mann » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 am

You have to search the various islands, it's a bit strange as sailing is more like a puzzle game.
When you're alone, always remember:

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:16 am

Unfortunately you also have to pay attention at the beginning.

Trial and Error is expensive, but it is the primary way you're going to get things most of the ocean done, and most of the time the items you obtain from going a random direction will help compensate for wasted funds.

For most people, finding this stuff out on your own feels great, but if you get frustrated or give up, I do have a video covering a good chunk of what you can do at first, its here (As with the nature of walkthroughs, there be spoilers):

Canaan45
Ragelope

Postby Canaan45 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Thank you very much! I almost got crazy with just 6 turns... since there was this flag at the tower and all... :)

Canaan The Winged One ;) <3

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”