About HP and TP Growth

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Starsoulklr
Ragelope

About HP and TP Growth

Postby Starsoulklr » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:46 am

So I got around to fully releveling up party members to 99 and I'm starting to wonder if I should Rest down and use Books to boost Vitality and Technique to get as many points in those stats as possible? Or is HP and TP growth based on their class rather then that?

I know it's REALLY late to ask this kind of question but I'd like to at least get as much HP as I can on my party as possible.

Liferake
Hunter

Re: About HP and TP Growth

Postby Liferake » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:55 am

I don't know VIT and TEC have any effect on the HP and TP stats.

Class does have a factor in the base stats though, and HP UP and TP UP give a percentage boost that goes as follows:

Level 1: 10%
then 13
then 16
then 19
then 22
then 25
then 30
then 35
then 40
and level 10 is a 48% boost.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:47 am

Pretty sure VIT is only used in calculating defense whereas TEC is only used in calculating the damage for the Zodiac's elemental attacks, the Monk's healing skills, Protect Order and Meteor. I may missed some others as well but you get the idea.

Starsoulklr
Ragelope

Postby Starsoulklr » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:29 am

Thank you for the help: It does seem to be the case that Vitality and Intelligence doesn't effect HP or TP.

I also finally found my instruction booklet and that also confirms this.

I guess it's my inner Disgaea madness that wanted to max out my stats and well I'll still go Book Hunting although I don't think I'll need to max everyone's Int. Just the classes that need it.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”