Rate my team?

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rate my team?

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:50 pm

But if his Zodiac is using Dark Ether, then it's not doing attacks to proc chasers. =P

I'm gonna try out a Ninja/Wildling once I unlock multiclassing. Mostly because I find the idea of an animal-summoning ninja humorous. =3c

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Once you get amritas in the second stratum, all bets are off you will no longer need to worry about TP, especially since they cost significantly less and its easier to get money in this game (Since you don't have to worry about the dreaded "Oh No!" message since you can control when you fight the gather point monsters.)

Also, Chasers:

Buccaneer Chasers and Bot Chasers? Worthless. Next question.

WM: AMAZING!!!. Anyways, Warrior's Might will chase ANYTHING, with these conditions:
It will chase any normal attack. If swashbuckling is involved, it will follow each and every single attack.
It will chase any skill only once per enemy, That means if you use a binary or barrage move, it will chase all of the hits. However, If you use a move like Breakfire Fist or Blade Rave and 1 hit lands on the enemy on the left but two land on the right you only get one chase per enemy, regardless of the amount of times the skill lands.

That's it, those are the only rules that WM follows, It chases as many times as you attack. As for its drawbacks, they are minimal. Losing defense doesn't mean much if all the attacks are directed elsewhere or being completely nullified. Its TP cost is expensive, but that's why Amritas exist.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:34 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Seeing it's a Rate My Team, I am assuming I too participate in this as well.

FRONT:

Buccaneer/Zodiac (male) lvl. 94
Monk/Gladiator lvl. 94
Buccaneer/Ninja (female) lvl. 95

BACK:

Prince/Buccaneer lvl. 93
Wildling/Hoplite lvl. 93

22 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”