My team (Rate my team 3.0)

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Liferake
Hunter

Re: My team (Rate my team 3.0)

Postby Liferake » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:22 am

90 as a constant, not as a percentage.

Though it escapes my mind whether you get Ascetic Deed's heal after you cast BV or before.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:40 am

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Two Line Guards are the best! =D
Plus it lets you Line Guard and Bodyguard at the same time.

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:32 pm

I'm sorry ghost, I never really did judge your front page team set up. Here:

M/G H/N
W/H P/B Z/A

Alright, real simple.

In my setups, looks like this: Offensive/Healing Gimmick, Defense, Offense, Support, Offense

Awesome, this is good.

M/G looks good so far.

Now, we're going to let your Hoplite Keep its N subclass, for later in the game so that you can poor evasive skills into your build, but know that we're going to keep your sixth slot for the beast, so don't get your Hoplite Bushin, your sixth slot is covered.

P/B really isn't the best attacker, but you wouldn't have buffs otherwise so we'll let you keep it. Go for Pincushion, Guard Order, Protect Order, Prevent order if you want, whatever suits you. Princess Protect order isn't as fantastic as M/Ps, but it IS healing, so I'd still get it.

W/H is an interesting choice as it is now. Long Stride is a good attack, though there are better ones, a party attack at 198% is really good. I do wish the Hoplite Spear attacks were better. Its a decent choice, go over any other good offensive back row classes for your subclass if you change your mind.

All in all. A good team. Unique, and will probably last a while and is capable (though it will be difficult) of handling the post game stuff, save for the big two. Use the Tiger and Lion when they are appropriate and against appropriate opponents and they will help your damage output greatly. Line guard for your team can be helpful, for helping the Tiger and your Monk tanking hits, but shouldn't be necessary for back-row use, Do max it though, as M/G is fragile.

Oh, and yeah, its not always good to do, but getting Otori for usage on the Tiger actually sounds like a good idea.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
19 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”