Yggdroid: Worth it?

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Yggdroid: Worth it?

Postby Kimiko » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Then why didn't you simply add a new guild member instead of retiring one?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Yeah. I got, like, a dozen guild members all told. >_>"

Katt
Ragelope

Postby Katt » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:00 am

personally, i treat retiring different based on purpose... but then, i've played games like Wizardry 6 & 7, which made multiclassing available but at a cost- you reset your stats to the bare minimum required, level drops to 1, but keep all previous skills!!
SOOooo when I am retiring to get the bonuses from level, i treat them like that, they start fresh to benefit from the previous experiences.
When retiring to get rid of a character and change to a new one, well, its more like EO describes it, they leave, and their protoge comes in!

b..but thats just me... =^^=

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:49 am

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Yggdroid Woo!...Love that class...speaking of which I need to finish the Post game team I was working on that I never finished...
RPTR-00 [Y] , RPTR-01 [Y]

RPTR-02 [Y] RPTR-03 [Y] RPTR-04[Y]

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”